I won the Amours!

LanguorousLass

total scarf junkie
Jan 28, 2008
mid-Atlantic US
Hi folks -- you probably heard/read me babbling about the bluebell Amours on eBay that I fell in love with. I just wanted to let you all know that I did win the scarf!!! :yahoo::yahoo: Thank heavens for sniping services (never thought I'd say that); I actually went into the hospital on Sunday, the day the auction closed, and probably wouldn't have managed to win it otherwise.

I appreciate all the help and good wishes from everyone on here; you were definitely the reason(s) for my winning it! I promise to post action pix when it arrives. (here I am striking a pose: :wlae:)

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
So sorry about the hospital vist~ I hope you are well:flowers:. Thank goodness for sniping! Congrats and what a wonderful HOME Coming pressy!:heart:

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
I hope that you are ok? I'm glad that you won yur auction!! Can't wait to see your action pics!

Luvbolide

O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Oooh, sorry to hear about the hospital visit - hope everything is resolved now. And what fun to add a new scarf to your collection! I am a total fan of sniping services now...not only do I not have to worry about missing something, but it keeps me from going nuts and bidding up and up and up...which I have been known to do! I'm too competitive for my own good sometimes! Can't wait to hear how you like your new scarf when it arrives - post a picture!

LaurieAnn

Orange Addiction
Jun 4, 2006
California's Central Valley
LL, hope you are feeling better soon. I'm so happy to hear that you won the bluebell Amours scarf that you were after. I know that you need something good in your life right now and I hope the scarf gives you a little boost.:woohoo:

BTW,I just managed to track down and purchase a Reve d' Australie in the navy colorway; something I've been wanting for a while. It must be a good phase of the moon for finding scarves.

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
LL, I know we covered this in PMs today, but I wanted to add my congratulations here!!!

I am so happy for you, and I know you will be feeling like some action pictures soon!!!

Cant wait to see!!!

lvrjrt

Bolide en vacances
O.G.
Oct 15, 2006
LL, I'm so happy for you - it's a gorgeous scarf, and I can't wait to see modeling pix!!! Hope you're on the mend soon.

LanguorousLass

total scarf junkie
Jan 28, 2008
mid-Atlantic US
Thanks to all! I'm really, really happy. I want to thank all of you again for your support and your purchasing tips. And I will definitely post action shots -- I know where my camera is now. :shame:

DaisyMac

O.G.
Jul 1, 2007
UK
Hope you are feeling loads better. Loads of congratulations on your win!! Cant wait to see modelling pictures.