I won a freaking Porsche Cayman . . .

Well I dont understand how you won it, and how y ou are soooo calm but that is freaking awesome!!!!!! Congrats! Just think, you couild sell it and buy LOTS of bags! HEE HEE!!!

Yeah . . .now I get to slobber over it for 6 months before I sell. I'd love to keep it, but I'm not at the point in life where I deserve one yet. hehe, too much pressure to keep it up. But I'm definately buying a really nice bag when I sell :smile:

HOLY S:censor:T!!! thats amazing, congratulations! I have never won anything in my life hahaha! damnn girl, get a red! haha or black? Im not sure.. totally up to you! make sure you post pictures when you get it lol

Well I dont understand how you won it, and how y ou are soooo calm but that is freaking awesome!!!!!! Congrats! Just think, you couild sell it and buy LOTS of bags! HEE HEE!!!

so glad I wasn't the only one! I was totally confused and only understood that you won something but wow a car! thats amazing! can't wait to see it!

I tried for the AMEX My wishlist thing yesterday and somehow got the one they had up at 7 . . .Apparently, people had tons of windows open, were writing scripts that did stuff for them, and other weird tech stuff like syncing their clocks. So i'm not sure how I got it . . .but wow . . .I have a paper due today and another tomorrow and I couldn't do anymore work last night when I found out. Lol.:yahoo:

omg you are the one that got it. Congrats. I was trying at 7:00 last night too.

Thanks girls. I'm picking it up w/ my bf in about 3 weeks. There's some paperwork we have to fill out beforehand :smile: I'm not sure on the color, but I think we get to pick it out of what they have on hand. Any color suggestions?
get white or the bright blue. I drive a white one for work. Unfortunatly I don't get to take it home, I only get to drive it while at work, but I love it.