I won a freaking Porsche Cayman . . .

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I tried for the AMEX My wishlist thing yesterday and somehow got the one they had up at 7 . . .Apparently, people had tons of windows open, were writing scripts that did stuff for them, and other weird tech stuff like syncing their clocks. So i'm not sure how I got it . . .but wow . . .I have a paper due today and another tomorrow and I couldn't do anymore work last night when I found out. Lol.:yahoo:

2. What's a Cayman?
    do you mean Cayenne?

3. OMG how brilliant! I am so envious! The ultimate accessory! What a Xmas gift!

4. nevermind, just Googled it. . . can you tell I have 3 kids!?

LOL!

Actually DH had a new convertible Porsche about 2 yrs ago, but it just sat because, well, we have 3 kids! LOL!

5. Hehe, not the Cayenne SUV, it's the Cayman coupe

[​IMG]

6. Wow, congrats!!!

7. OMG my hubby said he tried for it this morning, you're suppose to buy it for 5000 I believe.

8. yes, that's the one, but $5000 isn't bad for a 50K car, lol.

9. That is amazing! When do you get it? Do you get to pick the color? Are you freaking out?? Congrats!

10. Wow!! :nuts: congrats!! What a way to start the new year! :drinkup:

11. Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you!!!!!

12. Crazy! What a great start to the day huh?!

13. omgosh CONGRATS!! I love that car :biggrin:

14. You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky!!!

15. Thanks girls. I'm picking it up w/ my bf in about 3 weeks. There's some paperwork we have to fill out beforehand :smile: I'm not sure on the color, but I think we get to pick it out of what they have on hand. Any color suggestions?