I will never shop at the South Coast Plaza Chanel store again!

Wow, how terrible. She refused to give you her NAME?! Wow. I bought my first Chanel there when I was 19 or 20... I bought it from Kathleen Wood. She was GREAT. If she's still there, you can give her a buzz.

I can only recommend one SA at SCP, Yoshiko! I've gone through several there and am so thankful that I found her. She's a doll and won't try to push a bag on you just to make a sale. So sorry you had to go through that. As for NM fashion island, I've worked w/Cynthia. I've worked w/a few others at that NM, and I wasn't impressed w/their customer service.

omg. :wtf::wtf::wtf: what kind of attitude is that? I would so totally give her a piece of my mind. she probably doesnt want to give u her name cos she is afraid that u would complain against her stinky attitude.

Just becuase the selection may be better, I would not accept being treated poorly in any way.

I work with numbers. After all calculations and computations, the final figure is all that counts. Similarly, the bad treatment makes you feel bad but it won't last more than a day or even a week. But the bag that you buy from any store will be with you maybe forever. Do you let those small and temporary thing affect you when there aren't many choice and hard to find like Chanel bag? Not me :smile:

Wow. I work with Eleanor at SCP and she's wonderful. I actually received bad service at the Beverly Hills Chanel. They were gonna get me a new wallet but ended up just giving me the one on display without telling me until I opened up my box and saw a pretty "used" wallet!!

Wow. I work with Eleanor at SCP and she's wonderful. I actually received bad service at the Beverly Hills Chanel. They were gonna get me a new wallet but ended up just giving me the one on display without telling me until I opened up my box and saw a pretty "used" wallet!!

that's HORRIBLE. i'm sorry that happened to u. i am really OCD abt getting "new" stuff and i refuse to ever buy anything that has been on display. i hope you discovered it in time and got a brand new one! :smile:

Thanks for the support everyone. Actually through the years I have bought many bags there. This is a first for me. I don't really stick with only one SA. I like to work with a few SA's and see how the whole store works. My mistake! For a few hundred bucks was I wrong. I know the manager and I will talk to her when i'm not so angry.

I love Chanel and Bottega bags but it will take me a long time before I go into that store again. Luckily I have lots of other places to shop. I will be in Vegas at the end of May and NYC in the fall. I am a veteran shopper and very poor.:heart:

I am sorry to hear what you had to go through. That really spoiled the mood. I was there couple weeks ago while visiting my parents. I guess I was lucky to have a SA who is polite enough and not pushy. I have to say that they do have a large selection on handbags compare to the NM here in Stanford Mall. I hope you will get the handbag that you have been waiting for!

i've had a bad experience there, too. there's this lady named noriko. or something like that. she is RUDE.

all she's interested in is making the sale. i was looking at this lucite necklace and asked her where it was nade and i guess she heard wrong, thought i asked what it was made of and she was like 'plaaaaaaaaaastic' i was so stunned. and repeated myself by saying no i meant what is it made of and she said with a disgusting voice 'oh...CHINA'

yeah. def did not get the necklace after that. i managed to find a good SA there, her name is elenor. got my denim cabas from there.