I went to Coach today.....

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
I FINALLY decided on the COLOR! Parchment is definitely ME. I LOVE this bag so much that the price tag has been cut! Yep, now THATS love. LOL I also put Apple conditioner on her. I was going back and forth about this since its garcia leather but I think it will help protect the bag since it is parchment also the leather doesn't have that slight plastic-coating-feel (for lack of better words) to it anymore. It feels like really soft, yummy leather now. I'm glad I appled her up. ;) I went to the Scottsdale Coach since they are the only store in the Phoenix area that has the parchment in stock. Well, worth my trip. I got to take her home today rather than wait on shipping. :tup:

HERE SHE IS!!!!:yahoo: What do you think? What scarves would you suggest for this bag? I've never put scarves on my bags before but since this is a nice size bag, I think a scarf would look pretty hanging down on the side. :rolleyes:

oh...I'm 5'10" for reference.:yes: oh, also wanted to mention...I have narrow shoulders and usually have trouble with double straps, but these stay put!:tup:

Attachments

• IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_1161.jpg
    IMG_1161.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1160.jpg
    IMG_1160.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_1159.jpg
    IMG_1159.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_1163.jpg
    IMG_1163.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
I love this bag!!! Thanks for such detailed pictures. I too suffer from narrow shoulders, so strap slippage is my every day. I really like the color too. I think the marker stripe legacy ponytail would really pop on this bag. I also think if you could get your hands on one of the houndstooth/magenta ponytail scarves the outlets had, it would pop. For Winter, one of the black/gray or blue scarves would be great. I think you could use your scarves to take this bag in and out of each season so easily...great choice!

I love this bag!!! Thanks for such detailed pictures. I too suffer from narrow shoulders, so strap slippage is my every day. I really like the color too. I think the marker stripe legacy ponytail would really pop on this bag. I also think if you could get your hands on one of the houndstooth/magenta ponytail scarves the outlets had, it would pop. For Winter, one of the black/gray or blue scarves would be great. I think you could use your scarves to take this bag in and out of each season so easily...great choice!

:tup: what she said!!! Gorgeous bag - great choice, and you can do so much with this bag and different scarves. Like the ergo totes, a gorgeous bag that makes a perfect backdrop for some fun accessorizing!! It looks like it was made for you, girlie!! Congrats.

great point!! I think I'll do exactly what you suggested and use a colorful scarf in the summer and a darker one for winter. :tup: THank you!