I went to Coach today.....

I love this bag!!! Thanks for such detailed pictures. I too suffer from narrow shoulders, so strap slippage is my every day. I really like the color too. I think the marker stripe legacy ponytail would really pop on this bag. I also think if you could get your hands on one of the houndstooth/magenta ponytail scarves the outlets had, it would pop. For Winter, one of the black/gray or blue scarves would be great. I think you could use your scarves to take this bag in and out of each season so easily...great choice!

ITA! That would be perfect, and would really set off the lining in the bag.

Congrats! I'm glad you went with the parchment - the brown was really blah to me and I think you'll enjoy the parchment much more.

ITA! That would be perfect, and would really set off the lining in the bag.

Congrats! I'm glad you went with the parchment - the brown was really blah to me and I think you'll enjoy the parchment much more.

thanks, I agree. I was able to see the parchment and brown side by side today and there was no comparison FOR ME at least. I think the brown is pretty but just wasn't doing it for me as much as the parchment was...:yes:

WOW, what a gorgeous bag! ITA with the other posters about adding a variety of scarves to change the look depending on the season and what you are wearing. Also, I think the lipgloss charm would look tdf on it since it's got brass hardware. Congrats!:woohoo:

Yay cverhoff - you got her!!!!!! I love it. The white is so beautiful on you. Congratulations! Between you, Tara and me we now have three of the colors! Now we just need someone to buy the black (and maybe green if they have it) and we're be complete

****If anybody out there has other colors, come on over, let's have a party!!!****

For scarfs, I think the marker stripe scarf would be very nice or the OpArt pony which I am totally obsessed with!

I really :heart: the white tote... great choice!:yahoo: -Denise

98426_marker_stripe.jpg 98486_blk_a0_front.jpg

Yay cverhoff - you got her!!!!!! I love it. The white is so beautiful on you. Congratulations! Between you, Tara and me we now have three of the colors! Now we just need someone to buy the black (and maybe green if they have it) and we're be complete

****If anybody out there has other colors, come on over, let's have a party!!!****

For scarfs, I think the marker stripe scarf would be very nice or the OpArt pony which I am totally obsessed with!

I really :heart: the white tote... great choice!:yahoo: -Denise

View attachment 567708 View attachment 567709

Thanks, Denise!!! I'm SO EXCITED to have it! I was going back and forth between black, brown and parchment. If I had unlimited funds, I would have at least 3 colors in this bag! LOL.... I love your scarf choices! THe OpArt would be great to wear now and maybe the marker stripe for Spring/Summer:graucho:....I'll have to save up for them. I've done my damage! On a ban for a while..;)

Last edited: