I went shopping for shoes but came back with these!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. DSC00910.jpg DSC00912.jpg DSC00914.jpg DSC00922.jpg
  2. My dog finally debuted his dior shirt ( bought for him from dior outlet for $60 only in the baby dior collection 1 yr ago) on my new shawl that I got today.

I am so happy :heart: here's list of damages: Tiffany bookmark, Gucci heart cellphone lanyard, dior seahorse lanyard, dior shawl and lovely necklace!!

luckily i am only on a purse ban

DSC00939.jpg DSC00944.jpg DSC00949.jpg DSC00918.jpg
  3. very cute! i love the necklace. what is the item with the dior butterfly on them? cell phone charms? :smile:

4. yup, those are older ones I picked up last year

5. Great purchases! I especially love your necklace. And your doggie looks so adorable!

6. *~*~ long necklace *~*~

jeslyn> What's the name of this necklace? I just love it. May I ask it's price?

I need to get one. Which store did you get it from? I didn't see it yesterday when I went shopping.

7. It should be called simply coll lg cryst D22357 ?that's the stuff on the tag. It's 295 USD and I got it from dior in SF.

I love it too. :heart::yahoo::heart:

8. great purchase! n ur dog is so adorable.. :love:

9. wonderful buys jeslyn! and the long blingy necklace is just fantastic! oooh your dog in dior is absolutely cute. and of course, modelling shots!!! :whistle: nat's shown us of her in her drool-worthy s&m heels, now it's your turn. ;)

10. Thanks Jeslyn. It's stunning. :yahoo:
    Thanks for providing the detailed information. I really appreciate your help.;)

I might need to call your SF store to see if they'd ship me one. Can you describe to me the three chains on the necklace? I think one strand is Swarovski crystals right? The other two strands are metal beads??

11. LOL

Successful shopping trip then! Congrats on the new trinkets!

12. i luv the necklace too!

13. i love your new goodies but why didnt u get the shoes !!!???:confused1::crybaby:

14. very nice "haul". I really like your cellphone charms! And, your doggie is just adorable in his little baby-shirt!! :smile:

15. So cute!! Love the 'doggie' shirt the most