I went shopping for shoes but came back with these!

My dog finally debuted his dior shirt ( bought for him from dior outlet for $60 only in the baby dior collection 1 yr ago) on my new shawl that I got today.

I am so happy :heart: here's list of damages: Tiffany bookmark, Gucci heart cellphone lanyard, dior seahorse lanyard, dior shawl and lovely necklace!!

luckily i am only on a purse ban

Attachments

• DSC00939.jpg
    DSC00939.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC00944.jpg
    DSC00944.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC00949.jpg
    DSC00949.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC00918.jpg
    DSC00918.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 103
*~*~ long necklace *~*~

jeslyn> What's the name of this necklace? I just love it. May I ask it's price?

I need to get one. Which store did you get it from? I didn't see it yesterday when I went shopping.

*~*~ long necklace *~*~

jeslyn> What's the name of this necklace? I just love it. May I ask it's price?

I need to get one. Which store did you get it from? I didn't see it yesterday when I went shopping.

It should be called simply coll lg cryst D22357 ?that's the stuff on the tag. It's 295 USD and I got it from dior in SF.

I love it too. :heart::yahoo::heart:

wonderful buys jeslyn! and the long blingy necklace is just fantastic! oooh your dog in dior is absolutely cute. and of course, modelling shots!!! :whistle: nat's shown us of her in her drool-worthy s&m heels, now it's your turn. ;)

It should be called simply coll lg cryst D22357 ?that's the stuff on the tag. It's 295 USD and I got it from dior in SF.

I love it too. :heart::yahoo::heart:

Thanks Jeslyn. It's stunning. :yahoo:
Thanks for providing the detailed information. I really appreciate your help.;)

I might need to call your SF store to see if they'd ship me one. Can you describe to me the three chains on the necklace? I think one strand is Swarovski crystals right? The other two strands are metal beads??