I Was Robbed

That is so terrible! I'm so sorry! I hope that you can see who robbed the unit on the video tape. I would just be worried that if it was an inside job, the tape might be "altered" or something else could happen to it. Did you call the police?

That is awful!!!!!! If the storage place was closed, then it had to be someone on the inside...wouldn't it? Or else that means that someone robbed it in broad daylight. WOW....so scary!

oh no pursefreak thats terrible. I saw that you had your Hello Kitty bank stolen on the kitty thread and posted i went straight to that thread and commented

I feel awful, didnt realise that you had been robbed. I feel so sad for you. I hope they catch who did this perhaps the lock up has CCTV?

how people can be so mean to do this I don't know.

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I know how angry and helpless that can make someone feel. DH had a storage unit broken into and robbed a couple of years ago, and the theives actually made off with a lot of gun ammunition and parts (although no actual guns) he had temporarily stored there (along with other things). I shudder to think of what the thugs might have done with that kind of haul. Fortunately, the people responsible were caught when they were arrested on a warrant for another crime and my husband's things were found at their home before they could do anything with them.

How terrible! Am so sorry for you. If you get the tape, you could also hire a p.i. to find out about who was working that night, and who their "friends" are. A good p.i. can find out in about 45 minutes about anyone who works there and specifically who their close associates are...
Also keep an eye on the Craigslist posting in your area under clothes threads...I've heard a lot of stolen stuff is moved that way.
Shame on whoever did it! Hope Karma's keeping watch over them.