I want to buy an everyday LV bag, which one is best?

You didn't mention the ages of your kids but I think the Totally is a great everyday bag when you have young kids. (When my kids were younger I wasn't brave enough to use "good bags" :biggrin:.....they only came out at night when they were sound asleep with the babysitter in the next room and me and the ex were out on the town :yahoo:and only once a week:sad:
Anyway, the Totally is a great diaper bag style. If they're out of diapers, you can move onto a "real" bag. If you want a tote bag, the BH is great or the Neverfull MM. For a handbag, get the Galliera- you can still fit snacks, wipes, etc and all your stuff too..

Hi no I didn't get the totally mm :sad: then I wanted the cabas mezzo but I'm getting the cabas piano.

I cannot consider Cabas Piano as best everyday bag for Mums with kids unless you only carry wallet, cell phone and car keys... AND not a vachetta freak !!!

But it's your money anyway so just buy whatever makes you happy;)

I vote for a Totally :smile:

I was at Louis today and saw all the bags in action (on other customers as well) and I was pleasantly surprised by Totally, I think it really looks nice as a casual everyday bag. The first time I went to LV, I wanted to buy a Neverfull, but it didn't appeal me at all, so I didn't even think than Totally would ever be an option for me. Now i reconsidered my view on it and it will definitely be one of my next bags : )
By the way today my SA told me that a Neverfull was made to hold a 150 kg :O
So it is definitely a perfect shopper : )