I want to buy an everyday LV bag, which one is best?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all! I need some advice/help. I want to purchase a new Louis Vuitton but I need to be for everyday use. It has to be large enough to lug around all my necessities ( I gave 3 kids ) . I have a little collection, I have a Cerises Sac Plat, and a Multicolore Speedy 30 in white,and a Sarah wallet in monogram. That's it! So I know I need an everyday casual one, please help....

2. Oops I meant to spell have 3 kids lol!

3. I just got a galliera and LOVE it. I have 2 kiddos. On the other hand I think the palermo and totally are great bags for us moms.

4. Monty or BH ?

5. Omg! I love your bag!!! So pretty I was looking at it today online too! The azur is nice and light like refreshing to me. Good choice mom! I was thinking totally gm or mm maybe too. I don't need a diaper bag, but it's nice to have room I can't bear tiny bags I'm not young and single lol. Unless I'm going out, sorry about that. But everyday sheesh I got my wallet, iPhone, suburban keys with a pepper spray and key chains from the kids, make up bag an occasional pullup lol, snacks ( maybe) you name it I have it. I think I'm going to look into the totally, thanks Hun! I'm such a soccer mom but I like toblook my best with my family and I'm worth it! :smile:

6. Ohh what about the Cabas Mezzo? Or Neverfull Gm?

7. Palermo GM..its shoulder, crossbody, and handheld! more then enough room to hold all your kiddies and your things! :yes:

8. How about the new Artsy? The MM is very big, and I believe that it has 6 pockets inside, and with kids, I know that you need organization!

9. Galleria!

10. I have three boys, and while I don't need a diaper bag, I need a bag that I can throw extra thing in....I like the totally (love this bag!!!), mezzo, galleria, and the palermo.

11. I would say Palermo is more versatile, can carry it in any way you want, very roomy and chic. This is the best everyday bag I can suggest....

12. speedy or galleria

13. i just recently bought the Batignolles Horizontal..it's a great bag..i am all for it..it's easy to get in, it's roomy, comfortable,..everything you need...i love it so much...and great price!

14. i love my neverfull mm....great everyday bag, fits everything and a great shoulder bag!!!

15. Maybe a Speedy 35 or Galleria. I would have suggested a Neverfull MM or GM, however with your 3 kids it might become too heavy, the straps tend to dig into your skin and can hurt.