I want to buy an everyday LV bag, which one is best?

The Real Diehl

In LVoe
O.G.
Sep 26, 2009
Hey all! I need some advice/help. I want to purchase a new Louis Vuitton but I need to be for everyday use. It has to be large enough to lug around all my necessities ( I gave 3 kids ) . I have a little collection, I have a Cerises Sac Plat, and a Multicolore Speedy 30 in white,and a Sarah wallet in monogram. That's it! So I know I need an everyday casual one, please help....

Omg! I love your bag!!! So pretty I was looking at it today online too! The azur is nice and light like refreshing to me. Good choice mom! I was thinking totally gm or mm maybe too. I don't need a diaper bag, but it's nice to have room I can't bear tiny bags I'm not young and single lol. Unless I'm going out, sorry about that. But everyday sheesh I got my wallet, iPhone, suburban keys with a pepper spray and key chains from the kids, make up bag an occasional pullup lol, snacks ( maybe) you name it I have it. I think I'm going to look into the totally, thanks Hun! I'm such a soccer mom but I like toblook my best with my family and I'm worth it! :smile:

I have three boys, and while I don't need a diaper bag, I need a bag that I can throw extra thing in....I like the totally (love this bag!!!), mezzo, galleria, and the palermo.

i just recently bought the Batignolles Horizontal..it's a great bag..i am all for it..it's easy to get in, it's roomy, comfortable,..everything you need...i love it so much...and great price!

Maybe a Speedy 35 or Galleria. I would have suggested a Neverfull MM or GM, however with your 3 kids it might become too heavy, the straps tend to dig into your skin and can hurt.