I want LV Denim!!

I have the baggy GM in fuschia - It's a great bag, sits on the shoulder really easy and you can get heaps of stuff in it.
We don't have a winter as such here so I would carry it for any season!

I have fuschia baggy PM LOVE LOVE it, I don't worry about matching clothes to bags too much hard work. Obviously I do have casual & smart bags but thats about as far as I go

Oh I also heard that fuschia & lichen are for summer production only so if you want one of those hurry

Yes, I agree with everyone that blue will go with everything but personally, I'm usually not practical and I get what I like best. I love it in fuchsia then green then blue just because the blue is the most common of all. I would wear any of the colors from March until September except maybe the blue. The blue might be good for all year round.

I have blue and fuschia mini pleaty. I have retired the fuschia one for the fall and winter but she is coming back out in 6 months. Meanwhile, the blue one gets used on and off all through out the year. Surprisingly, they hold a lot.

I have a fuchsia mini pleaty, and it's already begun hibernation for the winter :smile: The bags I'm using for winter are my Damier Musette Salsa, and my tote from Gucci (from the travel line, so it's similar to the LV Monogram canvas).

I have a blue denim speedy and a pleaty. I find the pleaty to be small, not good to use everyday. The speedy is easy to carry, not too big, and it totally goes with everything :yes:

I really loved the green, however it when I went for the denim, I did get the blue, matches more. I got the Baggy PM and love it...pics below (and of the rest of my collection.) If you get the Baggy, get the long strap too so you can wear it messenger style.

Thanks for all the replies! I guess the green is the least popular huh? I just love that color so much for some reason, it's a nice subdued green.

I am leaning towards regular good ol' blue now with everyone's comments about the year round wear, and that neo speedy is lookin good :drool:

The messenger strap is only an option for the baggy PM is that correct?
I was leaning more towards the GM size if I was to go for a baggy...

I have the baggy gm in blue and pink. And also the neo speedy in blue.

They are all great bags but I love the baggy more because it so comfy to carry and you can stuff tons inside it.