I wanna see your Dior nail polish swatches!

Has anyone seen the teasers for the fall collection? I'm drooling over Rush Hour, can't wait to see real swatches.

9373d57a-0f7a-498b-981a-a8a8c28562a9-screenshot-2019-08-05-at-30328-pm.jpg

from The Zoe Report

I ordered them through Nordstrom & Macy's last night! Neither store had all 4 so I had to do 2 stores.The Dior shades are so pretty this year.

Have you seen the 2 Chanel polishes for Christmas? I have only seen them at Chanel.com

That is weird. Which ones did the different shops have? Normally our shops are missing the glitter one, but not this year. The shop had 25 % off all makeup, and I had a giftcertificate, so I got all 4 for 78 usd :biggrin:

I also bought both Chanels (plus a lot of the makeup...). Unfortunaltely they are only for sale at Chanel counters in departmentstores, so I could not ger those with a discount.

That is weird. Which ones did the different shops have? Normally our shops are missing the glitter one, but not this year. The shop had 25 % off all makeup, and I had a giftcertificate, so I got all 4 for 78 usd :biggrin:

I also bought both Chanels (plus a lot of the makeup...). Unfortunaltely they are only for sale at Chanel counters in departmentstores, so I could not ger those with a discount.
Both stores had the glitter. Nordstrom had Charm, Dream and Passion. Macy's had Charm & Dream and today they added Passion. Last month I went to Dior .com and found 10 polishes that have never been released in the US. How crazy is that? I ordered 5 last month and the other 5 this month. I have seen a few of them on Ebay, but not all.

Reactions: JDV