I wanna see your Dior nail polish swatches!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You are killing it with ll these swatches Miss S! All are so lovely on you.

Do you get the special bottles ll year long? We only get them at Christmas. I noticed you have Apparat in the lovely bottle while mine is the same, boring square version.

misstrine85 likes this.
  2. Thank you :smile:

And no, in Denmark we only get them for Christmas as well.

I get them on ebay and other re-sell sites. This one is from the Russian FNO 2016. Apparat was a trio with Almee and Aladin in 2013 from SAKS.

chowlover2 likes this.
  3. More accurate picture of Diorific Clarity

IMG_4247.jpg

4. Diorific Precious Rocks Liner

IMG_4255.jpg

chowlover2 likes this.
  5. Milk-chocolate nails: Diorific Brun Mica

IMG_4273.jpg

6. Diorific Golden

IMG_4313.jpg

7. Dior Pied-de-Poule :amuse: IMG_0035a tpf.jpg IMG_0068a.jpg

8. Dior Paradise which appear more orangey on the picture. So difficult to photograph this color which should appear a bit pink IRL.
    20180512_194021.jpg

PewPew, dotty8 and BalenciagaKitte like this.
  9. Dior Aventure (again) ONE COAT + Dior Gel top coat! ** special request ** does anyone have the yellow Dior "Early" ???
    Aventure.jpg

PewPew, dotty8 and roundandround like this.
  10. I do! :smile: I love it, such a cute yellow shade... but I regret not getting also 'Sunwashed' a couple of season ago, which is a litte lighter and more pastel version of yellow :heart: (actually, I saw a tester of 'Sunwashed' just yesterday at some random shop, but in the end they didn't have it in stock.. grr, I was so disappointed :doh:).. Anyway, I've also posted some swatches of 'Early' in this thread, eg. here, if you are interested:

+Dior 'Spring' from last week :flowers:

Attached Files:

Laila619, PewPew, chowlover2 and 2 others like this.
  11. Thank you, both "Early" and "Spring" are right up my alley! Fantastic swatches!

dotty8 likes this.
  12. Hehe, thanks! :biggrin: :flowers::flowers:

13. Diorific Prune Vinyl

IMG_4011.jpg

Laila619, PewPew, dotty8 and 5 others like this.
  14. Dior - Pretty :biggrin:

Attached Files:

15. Dior - Lively (at the gym :biggrin:)
    IMG_8466a.jpg