I wanna see your Dior nail polish swatches!

I'm posting on my phone so forgive me if the photo is too small.

I'm wearing Acapulco today. I was in a rush putting it on so that didn't help the application much. I put on three coats to get it to look even and I went a little thicker with the third coat which caused one tiny bubble. Other than that I actually really like it! My bf and his friend said it looked like I had mustard on my nails lol silly men!

bb1e1a7c.jpg

I saw all 4 today and passed. Cant wear yellow.......blue was nothing special and the other two reminded me of the last set with Lucky in it. Come on Dior.....ur making me go around to the Chandler counter. Cannot wait for the 3 purples to hit US soil..,....those are going to be Dior hits here.

I just got Acapulco...and here it is. Gorgeous color, but a pain to apply. It's streaky, and never leveled properly, even after three carefully applied coats. Oh, and even with three layers, there's still VNL. Overall, a hot mess.

View attachment 1759234

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I think it looks good on you. I know what you mean about the vnl luckily the 3rd coat made it a lot less visible.

hunniesochic said:
It looks so beautiful on, I would of never guessed it was such a pain to apply.

knasarae said:
Aw I'm so sorry to hear that cause that's the one I've been waiting for! Lol. Well the good news is as difficult as you say it was it looks really good in your picture. I wouldn't have known otherwise.

greentealover said:
TOTAL DROOL WORTHY! I must have Lagoon!!

Yikesss, it looks gorgeous though! Yellow and me never mixed well, I guess I'll pass on this one. However...the other Summer colors? NEED!

honey on boost said:
I think it looks good on you. I know what you mean about the vnl luckily the 3rd coat made it a lot less visible.

Thanks for the kind comments ladies!! Oddly enough, even though it was a PITA to apply, it's growing on me! I got three compliments on it while I was out shopping today...and one was from a guy!! And I never get people noticing my nails!

honey on boost said:

I'm wearing Acapulco today. I was in a rush putting it on so that didn't help the application much. I put on three coats to get it to look even and I went a little thicker with the third coat which caused one tiny bubble. Other than that I actually really like it! My bf and his friend said it looked like I had mustard on my nails lol silly men!

It looks lovely on you! :smile:

bb1e1a7c.jpg

it's gorgeous on you. I really should track this one down. So far it's looked amazing on everyone who swatches it.

honey on boost said:

You know, I so hate yellow. But anyways it looks nice on you. It seems to be a warmer toned one.

I went to the Bay to ask if they would call me when they get in and the SA just says: "we have them actually but..." and this is where I thought "aaaargh after all these months I'm so close and now she's gonna tell me she's not allowed to sell them!". However, she finished her sentence by adding that they don't have testers yet. I don't care! Gimme! :biggrin: