I wanna see your Dior nail polish swatches!

I just got Acapulco...and here it is. Gorgeous color, but a pain to apply. It's streaky, and never leveled properly, even after three carefully applied coats. Oh, and even with three layers, there's still VNL. Overall, a hot mess.

image-3300801428.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I just got Acapulco...and here it is. Gorgeous color, but a pain to apply. It's streaky, and never leveled properly, even after three carefully applied coats. Oh, and even with three layers, there's still VNL. Overall, a hot mess.

View attachment 1759234

It looks so beautiful on, I would of never guessed it was such a pain to apply.

*MJ* said:

Aw I'm so sorry to hear that cause that's the one I've been waiting for! Lol. Well the good news is as difficult as you say it was it looks really good in your picture. I wouldn't have known otherwise.

IMGP1583.JPG

IMGP1584.JPG

IMGP1585.JPG

IMGP1588.JPG

IMGP1589.JPG

IMGP1578.JPG

IMGP1580.JPG
TOTAL DROOL WORTHY! I must have Lagoon!!

View attachment 1759234

Yikesss, it looks gorgeous though! Yellow and me never mixed well, I guess I'll pass on this one. However...the other Summer colors? NEED!

Can someone please PM me the e-mail address of an SA at Palazzo? I can't believe that after all this waiting I miss the launch of les Violets due to my move to Canada...
Or does the boutique in NY carry polishes? I'll be there next week, so any advice on where to find les Violets is welcome!

Can someone please PM me the e-mail address of an SA at Palazzo? I can't believe that after all this waiting I miss the launch of les Violets due to my move to Canada...
Or does the boutique in NY carry polishes? I'll be there next week, so any advice on where to find les Violets is welcome!

If you are in Canada Vegas won't ship it to you. No store in the USA will. Dior won't allow their polish to be sent here.

You can find Dior at Bloomingdales. Online they have Lagoon and Acapulco, I'm not sure about in stores as I haven't checked it out yet. I will soon though :graucho:

You can find Dior at Bloomingdales. Online they have Lagoon and Acapulco, I'm not sure about in stores as I haven't checked it out yet. I will soon though :graucho:

Thanks, I am looking for les Violets in particular, which are somewhat more difficult to find than the Summer Mix colors. I would very much appreciate it if you could let me know after your store visit.

Lae said:

The Violets will be at the bay shortly.