I tried really hard today...

I feel your pain. Just went to this mall by my office where we usually go for lunch and passed the LV. Just took a peek through the window and they have the mini lin speedy that I have been eyeing for a while.
Darn Purse BAN!!!

^^Thats what im concerned of too...Well...since its seasonal, I reckon I'll just wait for a while see how other PFers go with their Dentelle pieces.....

man alive...all these threads about the dentelle being hard to get are getting to me..

must not buy just because it is LE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:s

The Dentelle Kirsten is excetionally beautiful. i'm not a fan of mono bags. But this one is different. I've not bought a bag for months now! Well, I don't consider the pomme d'amour flat plate as a bag....

Well, you are right. Must not buy a bag cos it's LE. Buy it cos you love it and will enjoy using it!:yes:

Aww.
Well I had trouble avoiding LV today because I'm waiting for my little PMR in green and my Pomme bangle.
I managed to avoid it though because Ace Young from last year's American Idol was at my school today doing a little free concert, signing autographs and taking pictures. So that took up some time lol.

OK....I went to LV today and saw the entire Dentelle line: speedy (gold&silver), wallets, BH (silver), belt....I think this line is cute:yes:, but not sure i'm IN LOVE with it. My SA confirmed that the dentelle is seasonal, so they'll be getting more stocks in and should be around for like 3-5mths.

Oh...and I like the silver ones (Speedy&BH) better, the gold ones just look too BUSY to me:sweatdrop:.

that comes with staying in perth, we don't get any of that nice fancier stuff!! yeah, the kookai store is real small, better try the one at garden city. much bigger. Really hope to see the dentelle IRL...

^^No...I didn't....The pochette wallet(gold)is cute, and I like the creamy lining inside, but I'm not IN LOVE with it.

Actually~I've been thinking of getting a Channel wallet. Also, went to the Channel boutique, and I feel in :heart:with a RED mini flap bag....So gorgeous!!!

Oh...and I like the silver ones (Speedy&BH) better, the gold ones just look too BUSY to me:sweatdrop:.
thats what i thought when i saw the gold dentelle speedy too. I tried it on and in the mirror reflection it looked really busy. Hehe thats why i got the silver BH :heart: . I thnk the gold looks great on the kirsten though coz the leather and buckle on the front breaks up the look a bit.

Aww.
Well I had trouble avoiding LV today because I'm waiting for my little PMR in green and my Pomme bangle.
I managed to avoid it though because Ace Young from last year's American Idol was at my school today doing a little free concert, signing autographs and taking pictures. So that took up some time lol.

Is that the photo (avatar) of you an the Idol???? How exciting!

Oh! I didn't got o LV store today. DH fetch me from work but promised to get me a bag. Hmmm... Wonder whether he's being sincere. We are going to Melbourne for a weekend in a week's time. Wonder what I'll get... hmmmm