I tried on someones pleated ergo patent satchel today!

Man... I was hoping it would fit "comfortably" on my shoulder. If the kisslock was bothering you I can only imagine that the bag might not fit on my shoulder :cry:

I am dying to get my hands on this bag! I am sooooo curious about it! Lucky you that you got to see one and try it on!:yes: I will just have to keep checking my answering machine to see if my Coach store has been able to call in my order for the black leather version yet . . .

I LOVE the tan leather. I hope i'm not repeating a question but how much is the leather? and when you tried it on the shoulder did you feel the drop was okay (similar to Ali) or short (similar to medium carly)? Thanks

I think the leather one was like $458 and the patent was $498 - something like that. And I didnt want to "manhandle" her bag too much so I just did a quick slip on/slip off move, but I did notice the kisslock thing under my arm - not in my armpit, not that short, just hitting the underside of my arm. Definitely more of a Carly drop than an Ali drop for sure.

Oh yay. Maybe mine will actually come now! How long ago did Mary and I backorder them!! This better be it this time, i'm growing very impatient!!

you should get this week, i was told i will have mine Friday !! They are ordering first thing in the a.m. and overniting.

cant wait to see everyone's pics - oh and i ordered the Pink Patent for now, and am waiting on the burnt orange or black. I say black now because if I like this bag as much as I think i might, i will NEED it in black.... ;)