I took the plunge ...

H_addict, what a beautiful bag! I so want something with this divine Croc Nubuck! And you have stunning action pics, love those studded shoes (or boots?), too!

Thank you all once again!:heart:

I do love this color especially because it goes so well with jeans (which I practically live in!). I didn't think I was going to be crazy about nubuck but it's actually working out great! I wore the bag last night and wearing it again today and, honesltly, LOVING every minute of it!!! I am very happy with the purchase and would definitely recommend this style.:tup:

Thank you all once again!:heart:

I do love this color especially because it goes so well with jeans (which I practically live in!). I didn't think I was going to be crazy about nubuck but it's actually working out great! I wore the bag last night and wearing it again today and, honesltly, LOVING every minute of it!!! I am very happy with the purchase and would definitely recommend this style.:tup:

Thanks so much for the pictures!! it looks amazing on you.. do you find this bag a pain to get in and out of? I am considering one because i love the look of it and how it fits on your shoulder, but i am still unsure

and here she is - my "new" Muse II :yahoo:

attachment.php

Thank you for letting me share!:heart:

H-Addict its gorgeous.. seeing it has made me want one:girlsigh:... congrats

attachment.php

really nice!
this style is really starting to tempt me! Now that I've given my croc besace a test run, I have to say, that I like it as it softens up. I was worried that it would look like a messy structured bag.
All of these great pics of the Muse II looking all slouchy are great - I especially like that the handle is from the top, so it makes the sides look so interesting.
The color of your bag is fab!!

really nice!
this style is really starting to tempt me! Now that I've given my croc besace a test run, I have to say, that I like it as it softens up. I was worried that it would look like a messy structured bag.
All of these great pics of the Muse II looking all slouchy are great - I especially like that the handle is from the top, so it makes the sides look so interesting.
The color of your bag is fab!!

Did I miss when you decided to go for the Besace or have you been holding out on us? I know you were asking questions about the nubuck, but didn't realize you had taken the plunge! Pics, please! :flowers:

Thank you everyone for your kind comments once again!:love: I've been using the bag for the last three days and can't get enough of it! I haven't been this excited about a bag since ... I can't even remember!!!:nuts: