I took the plunge ...

:woohoo: Yay, I'm glad you went for it! I think it looks great on you and it's really stunning. I really like the size and think it works well on your frame. Very nice choice!

Congratulations it's beautiful!! It's great also because it looks to be a really versatile color...hmmmm..this might make me break out of my, tan, black, and ivory phase....

Thank you all VERY MUCH!:heart::flowers::kiss:

GFM, you MUST go back and get the Muse! It really is a wonderful bag! Mine is large but they do come in small (which I've yet to see IRL), medium and large. What color is the one you have on hold?

Yes, to clarify (my own question as well): croc embossed parts (front panel and the bottom of the bag) are nubuck (as other members were kind enough to mention in the thread where I asked the same Q) which has a suede feel to it. The handle is also nubuck. The rest of the bag is leather.

I Have the exact same as in my signature - its not soft, holds the structure well, but i guess as the nubuck/suede ages it will get softer, they had 2 at Yorkdale, i got one on hold - but i am pretty sure i will be going back for it tomorrow
they also have a stunning grey croc embossed downtown - breathtaking bag!!! But my eye is set on MUSE II!!
what material is yours inside? Is it suede too? I love how the blue colours look - such a pretty combination

Thank you all VERY MUCH!:heart::flowers::kiss:

GFM, you MUST go back and get the Muse! It really is a wonderful bag! Mine is large but they do come in small (which I've yet to see IRL), medium and large. What color is the one you have on hold?

Yes, to clarify (my own question as well): croc embossed parts (front panel and the bottom of the bag) are nubuck (as other members were kind enough to mention in the thread where I asked the same Q) which has a suede feel to it. The handle is also nubuck. The rest of the bag is leather.

Thank you, persian.:love:

Oh WOW! S, the color combo in your siggy is divine! I have a feeling we'll have another reveal coming real soon ... :sneaky:

My bag has a beige canvas lining. I will take pics of the inside for the reference section tomorrow. I too love the blues and, as I said before, that shade of green is lovely (I never thought I would own anything in the blue/green combo :shocked: but I guess you never say never, right?).