I Thought You Should Know Something About Brighton Bags....

Beautiful bag Compass. M DH bought me a Brighton bag maybe 15 years ao for X-mas. It is a bucket bag which looks like crocodile. The bag still looks gorgeous...I have loaned it to my Mom, but will look forward to retrieving it again...especially as you have reminded me about it.

Beautiful bag Compass. M DH bought me a Brighton bag maybe 15 years ao for X-mas. It is a bucket bag which looks like crocodile. The bag still looks gorgeous...I have loaned it to my Mom, but will look forward to retrieving it again...especially as you have reminded me about it.
Aha!! Let me see if I can take a picture of my older one and see if this is the same bag!!!! Wouldn't that be something???

*runs to get camera*

Okay!! Was this like it??? I got this bag in Dallas about 15 years ago!! You can tell that I used the heck out of this bag!!

Attachments

• 100_4984.jpg
    100_4984.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 280
  • 100_4983.jpg
    100_4983.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 256
  • 100_4982.jpg
    100_4982.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
OK...so funny...that is not the bag...mine is also brown croc, but very soft and smooshy. The funny part is that I have that exact bag in black croc. My DH bought it for me after the brown one. I actually forgot about it!!

I have the small clutch/shoulder bag that is made up of leather petals. I haven't worn it yet, I kind of feel that it's more of a dressy bag for evening wear. I also have a few Brighton sunglasses which I love. The hardware on all of their products is excellent, even on the sunglasses. I also have a Brighton iPod case, a lipstick case, a few change purses and I've bought some really cute magnets and keychains from them. I haven't seen a Brighton store, but there is a boutique in my town called HeartBeat which carries Brighton products and also a store called Kokopelli in a mall near me which also carries all Brighton products. I think their bags are very nice and well made. Thanks for the info about their bags, it's good to know.