I thought these S Sprouse scarves were long gone !

^ The 2 brown shawls you were talking about were probably bought by an eBay reseller. I just saw 2 listings from the same reseller selling the brown shawl (she said she bought from elux) for $999.99 starting bid,$1199.99 BIN!!!:wtf:

I am on cloud 9 right now!! :yahoo:
Both the shawl and scarf came through... Just arrived in my office and they are gorgeous! :wlae::wlae::wlae:

Hopefully I get home at a decent hour to post pics tonight.

There back again today - had the shawl in my cart too . bugger, can't work out a way to get it to me though - called 866 they said there's a fall version of the shawl coming out and 40 available in stores .. anyone have pics or details on those?

There back again today - had the shawl in my cart too . bugger, can't work out a way to get it to me though - called 866 they said there's a fall version of the shawl coming out and 40 available in stores .. anyone have pics or details on those?
the fall ones are brown only, they are in the LV website now and have been for about 2 or 3 weeks.

I think it was the larger cashmere versions that were harder to come by versus the smaller squares. The brown leopard cashmere was posted on eluxury a couple weeks ago and I ordered one.

I just bought it off eLuxury last Thursday and it arrived Saturday the 9th.

I have been praying that it would come back online at eLux and if FINALLY did early Thursday AM. I thought I was dreaming -- I put it in my cart and bought it as fast as I could.

And sure enough it went back to "out of stock" status as soon as I'd checked out.

I must check the site a hundred times a day -- and it FINALLY paid off!!

It IS stunning.

They've had it available several times this week. I could have bought it again 3x.

So I suggest you just keep being diligent about checking eLux. Don't pay the robber baron prices on eBay...NOT worth it. Persevere on eLuxury instead. Patience DOES pay off!

Good luck!!

Here is the link:

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse...p?id=11647897#

Ya, I saw that at our Montrea boutique as well as the brown version which I own. The had 3 on display and I was like, "wow! and I did a wild goose chase all over Canada for this when it just came out!" made me mad... They were supposed to be LE but LV keeps on producing them just like so many other "LIMITED EDITION" items (yes, I find LV is SCREAMING and practically labeling everything that comes out as "limited" and yet the lies I get when things turn up not to be like so...)