I thought the Oxford Legacy Stripe Tote was hot...UNTILL I SAW THE GERANIUM LEGACY!

haah woah i hadnt made it back to this thread since i posted the 2nd comment on that amazing bag! :smile: if i could sell off a bunch of stuff and some how come up with enough to afford that bag you can be sure i would !!! i just dont have anything i am not in love with but i see nothing wrong with what she is doing

ok fine maybe she shouldnt have said EXACTLY what she was selling on ebay but shes new lay off goodness

if it really bugs you PM her or the Mods and help her understand the rules dont tell her off like shes done something awful , she didnt mean to advertise it if thats how its being taken , although i dont see it that way at all

but either way!

its a great bag and if you can get it, GET IT!!!! :smile:

it does look like the same color, this is the limited edition satchel:
62a0_1.JPG

uhh...no one ever said there was anything wrong with making a profit on Ebay...I'm sure that's why most of the people are out there...

PyAri said: but the buying at a discount and selling on ebay for a profit comment just didn't sit well with me.

So that's why I asked. :smile: I was just wondering if people were thinking it was an integrity issue, or what. Just curiosity. I guess it's my inner debater. I always like to hear people's reasoning. *L* I wasn't trying to cause drama or anything.

PyAri said: but the buying at a discount and selling on ebay for a profit comment just didn't sit well with me.

So that's why I asked. :smile: I was just wondering if people were thinking it was an integrity issue, or what. Just curiosity. I guess it's my inner debater. I always like to hear people's reasoning. *L* I wasn't trying to cause drama or anything.

My apologies...I took it the wrong way.

looks like we're getting back on track now. . .
but seriously, what is wrong w/ some people!?

I'm a Moderator and read this whole thread and did not feel like anyone was advertising in it at all.
If you don't like something, REPORT IT and then back off.
Period.

People buy low and sell a little higher on eBay ALL THE TIME, it's a fact of life, again, if you don't like it. . . move along.
If this veers off track again, it's closing, and BTW, the ridiculous amount of hostility in this Forum should stop immediately, Vlad puts Forums that ***** too much in time out, just ask the B-Bag, the Hermes and the LV Forum fans.

a little perspective> IT'S A HANDBAG FORUM:lol:

And I am in here too now! :rolleyes:

Ok everyone- here is the deal. If you feel like someone is advertising, just report it. We will take care of it- we mods/admins see reported posts and will look into them. It will work a lot better and nicer if you just report a post. We NEVER think a reported post is not needed... we look into the situation and make a judgment.

Second, can't everyone just be nice?? :shrugs: I am just one of those people that do not get it. I totally understand sharing your opinion, but always try to do it nicely. It is so hard to read someone over the internet... that is why I use a ton of smilies :yes:

And lastly, like Swanky said, yes, Vlad and I will close down entire sub forums for a period of time if the forum as a whole seems to have a continual bad attitude or whatever it may be. Unfortunately, everyone is affected by that- and you really do not want that to happen. We have done it to quite a few sub forums, and none of them liked it- and Vlad and I HATE having to do that.

So after my hugely long ramble, which I myself would prob not have the patience to read, let's just move on!!!

And yes, this color is stunning!! :drool:

I really love that Geranium color. Pretty cool to hear that you can order it from the 800#--I thought it was just part of a limited collection from a fashion event in Hawaii...

Anyone know more of the history behind this beauty?