I thought the Oxford Legacy Stripe Tote was hot...UNTILL I SAW THE GERANIUM LEGACY!

Oh gawd relax people. She's just saying what she's doing with the items she just bought. If she didn't mention it I'm sure someone would eventually ask anyways since those are pricy items that she recently purchased! Be nice. =P

I'm happy for you! It's a lovely bag!! If only it was a shoulder bag. ;)

Thanks Candy, I agree RELAX! Life is too short to argue on the Purse Forum, how pointless!

i agree...some of you are so judgemental......it' really too bad that some of you seem to just pick on others...
once again play nice here these are handbags were talking about..geeeez..............

You know I just really dont understand why some women want to be so mean. I have read several posts on here and I see some of the most judgemental, nasty and rude comments directed at others.

People have really no idea who they are talking to on these threads, it could be a little old lady, someone who is sick, someone enjoying their day off etc...

I can guarantee that people do not enter this forum to receive rude, harsh comments directed at them, or to fight on a forum dedicated to people who love purses, because that in actually is pathetic.

ANYWAYS, thanks for the comments about the red geranium satchel, which is WHY I CREATED THE POST IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Wow I don't know what all the hub bub is about. When she said she was selling on ebay to buy something else I didn't even think of it as an advertisement???? I have heard about people selling on ebay alot.

But that does beg the question, if they are new, cant you just return them?

Wow I don't know what all the hub bub is about. When she said she was selling on ebay to buy something else I didn't even think of it as an advertisement???? I have heard about people selling on ebay alot.

But that does beg the question, if they are new, cant you just return them?

Yes I could, but I took the tags off and I got them 25% off, if I returned them I would lose the discount :sad:

You're saying you don't return them because you would lose the discount...you would still get that money applied to your new purchase...so the obvious (to me any way) is that you buy them at a discount and then profit on Ebay (which there is nothing wrong with); however, the Ebay tie in is what everyone was mentioning early on...just my opinion

I see ppl mentioning they sell stuff on eBay all the time, allll the time, why does she deserve getting picked on because of it? I know I've mentioned in some of my posts that I've put items on eBay to pay for other items. So do plenty of other people. WTH? I just don't quite understand?