Black Decoltissimo 100mm

NewLouboutins011.jpg

NewLouboutins012.jpg

Silver Pigalles 120mm

NewLouboutins015.jpg

Pigalles continued

NewLouboutins016.jpg

NewLouboutins017.jpg

Red Tiburon 70mm Espadrilles (for Ohio State games LOL)

NewLouboutins018.jpg

NewLouboutins020.jpg

Black Leather Yoyo Zeppas

NewLouboutins021.jpg

NewLouboutins023.jpg

YSL Tribute Slingbacks 100mm and Ivory Heel

YSLTributeSlingback.jpg

And, I also got a pair of Jimmy Choo knee high boots in black calfskin and with a back zipper. I don't have pics of them though. They are cute though and I plan on wearing them with knee length skirts to work!

Ashakes, how difficult is it to walk in Pigalles? I am considering a pair.. I have a very high arch though, I don't know if that's a problem. Currently I don't have any 120mm heel shoes.

Wow! I love them!

How are the YSL shoes in person? I've almost bought them online a couple times. I'm not sure how many more black peep toes I should really have, but something about that shoe just really does it for me.

Ashakes - love them all! Congrats on some great purchases. You are going to love the foxtrots, they are so comfortable! I love the som1, I don't believe that I have ever seen that shoe IRL. How high is the heel?

Thanks all! I am hoping to sport a few pairs this weekend. hehe

Gucci, the Pigalles are not easy, but they aren't as bad as you would think. I haven't worn them out of the house yet, but in the house I was fine on marble floor. LOL I don't plan on walking marathons in them for obvious reasons. I was going to wear them in Vegas next month just to dinner or something. I had a 120 mm Pigalle in a mesh material and those stunk b/c the mesh provided no support so I got rid of them. At least these somewhat do.

just beth, the YSLs are super cute in person. And, I love the ivory heel. I also like the versions w/ the platform, but I wanted to be able to wear these to work if I wanted. I should actually get them today or Monday. There was a mix up and I was accidentally sent a size 36.5! I got them and was all excited to put them on and I was like wait, these are tiny!!! LOL

Kamilla, the SOM1 initially turned me off a bit b/c the heel is not as thin as I normally like, but my SA kept praising them so I decided to try them. I got them and I was like oh ok, they are different. You know I like shiny things. haha According to Saks online, the heel measures 3 3/4". My SA at Neiman's said they were selling really well at her location so I don't know? They are definitely comfy. And, the Foxtrots are getting debuted today, FINALLY. :smile: