I thought my new acquisitions...

LOL I am in medical school yes. I have some help and I also sell things I no longer want/use to supplement the new goodies.

I wish I could part with some of my styles that I no longer want or use. I have some pairs that I have not even worn and don't foresee wearing. I just can't bring myself to sell them. I feel such guilt about all the shoes I buy. Instead of putting away $$ for other uses I always choose to buy shoes. When all is said and done I could use the money I spend on shoes to make some home improvements, buy a new car or travel. It's just those other things don't make me feel as good as shoes.

love all your new buys!!! How do the Black Decoltissimo 100mm run?

I got my standard size I get in most CLs, which is a size 40, and they are big on me, but b/c of the pointy toe I did it on purpose. I could def. buy a 39.5 in them, but I would rather just put an insert in b/c of the toe area. I put the insert in and they are perfect. Plus, remember the leather will give. I don't have the luxury of being close to a seller of CLs, so my SA from Neiman's just sends things to me, so often it is a guessing game w/ certain styles. LOL

I wish I could part with some of my styles that I no longer want or use. I have some pairs that I have not even worn and don't foresee wearing. I just can't bring myself to sell them. I feel such guilt about all the shoes I buy. Instead of putting away $$ for other uses I always choose to buy shoes. When all is said and done I could use the money I spend on shoes to make some home improvements, buy a new car or travel. It's just those other things don't make me feel as good as shoes.

I am the same way, and it took me about all 26 years to finally realize I have to let SOME things go. LOL When I pack some things up to go off to their new home, I get a little sad, but I remember they already paid me and I probably spent it just as quick as it came in. LOL

I'm selling a few pairs right now NIB or worn once and it was a battle to list them. :crybaby:

Hubba, thanks! I debuted the gold/purple/red Foxtrots on Sat night and my little nieces kept staring at them and saying how PREEEEEEEEEETY they were. Then, I had to tell them to be quiet eventually b/c they kept on pointing out everything I wore that night including my Chanel clutch was brand new and my father started to look a bit peeved. :roflmfao:

^^^Thanks, so would I. My shoes are all over the place, some at sister's, some at my parents, some with me wherever I'm living at the moment. I found a whole suitcase full the other day! LOL One day, I'll find the energy to post my "collection".

wow! gorgeous shoes! been eyeing the ribbon espadrilles in cream too! congrats!! i have such a hard time wearing heels. i honestly should start practicing. all the beautiful heels are killing me! :crybaby: