I think my new Tess is defective

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which colour?!

1. Tess pink croc

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Tess sharp brown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I am absolutely in love with the Tess bag.
    So much so that I have ordered it in two colours and am having a hard time deciding which I like best, as I’ll only be keeping one.
    I have the pink croc and my sharp brown arrived today. I was planning on returning the croc Tess as I felt the brown leather would suit me longer.
    The brown arrived today and the magnetic latch won’t work
    It seems to have two of the same magnet.
    Waaah
    Should I return both? Re order another brown?
    I got the croc at a steal $1370 aud, and paid $1700 odd for the brown..

Attached Files:

2. I personally think that the brown one looks better and it is not that easy to get marks on it. But the pink croc is also a nice one...

3. Thank you :smile: I ended up sending them both back and I’m exchanging the brown one for another. Fingers crossed my replacement has no issues!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice