I think my Lindsay is too big for me ....ugh...

klj

O.G.
Jul 27, 2009
I'm feeling kind of bummed :sad:because I recently purchased this GORGEOUS bag and I keep trying it on...thinking ...it looks too big. I've wanted one for sooo long..(saw it online a long time ago but never in person).
It truly is beautiful...but I'm not sure I can get past it.
I personally love satchels etc..so that isn't an issue...
Did anyone else feel this way after they purchased one?

Thanks!

Do you mind posting a modeling picture? I think sometimes it's just our own perception if it's a size we aren't used to carrying, while other times we really do end up with a bag that looks like we are carrying around a suitcase. :biggrin:

She is a bigger bag but she is so gorgeous. I am 5'4 but not thin and she really works for me. I got into Large bags since I got mine last year...

Send modeling pic's so we can see. Sometimes we do not see what is clear to others. The Lindsey is the type of bag that you might regret returning but if you do not use it because it is to big then what is the use.

I feel like alot of people felt the double edged sword that is Lindsay!!! Lindsay is a beautiful bag that came in even MORE beautiful colors!!! With this being said I'm 5' 6" and weighed about 160 lb's when I purchased her( gaining weight after being laid off-UGH) and I thought she was large, but didn't look TOO big for me. I must admit I don't carry her all that often, and certainly hope I'll end up giving her more of a work out this fall. My hubby said to me, right when I unwrapped her "that looks like a piece of luggage." I agree with him to some extent. If you've tried and tried sadly it maybe time to give her up.

Post some modeling pic's. It maybe that we all think she looks great on you and it's just you own perception like anothet poster mentioned. I'd have a hard time getting rid of her!!!

I'll check back for pic's!!!

Sold mine, it was a tad too.. boxy/squatty for me. and the handles were just a hair too long. I wouldn't even go so far as to say it was too big for me, just an overall awkward shape on me.

I don't think its too bad as far as heaviness..alittle, but not bad to me....I don't carry a ton of stuff usually anyway so maybe that's why I don't think so..:smile:

I'll tell you what i think if you post pics. I'm lusting after a Lindsey but have never seen one IRL so I'm not much help without a modeling shot.

There are some good pics on some of the threads here by a couple of the gals too!
I'll try to get some tonight...

It really is beautiful IRL...everyone was right!;)