I think my Lindsay is too big for me ....ugh...

Hi,
I can relate with you on the Lindsay!! I had the Lindsay Shopper in Teal - a beautiful color.(I am not a blue person, but I loved this bag!) I got mine at the outlet for about $300. I brought it home and it sat in the bag forever! I finally pulled it out and used it a couple of times! It was heavy and I didn't really have anything in it! After 5 months, I returned it to the outlet. I really wanted it but I just thought it was big and heavy! (I am 6ft - wish I was thin!) I am now having regrets but I figured someone else will enjoy it!!!
Like the other Pursaholics said, please post pics!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Sorry, she is a gorgeous bag. I wanted one in but when I picked her up at the outlet she was just too heavy. So I didn't get one. I still pick her up whenever I happen to see her at the outlets, it's just a beautiful bag!

I do think she's a bit boxy but if you can live with that she's one good-looking bag! I tried on the teal Lindsay at the outlet awhile back and it did feel somewhat awkward on my body. I already have 2 teal bags so I left her there and another lady grabbed her up and bought her!

The sad thing is I have been looking for a teal(and its the perfect teal!) color bag for a long time ...and I guess I might have to just face the facts and sell her...start looking again. The look of it is what I want but just smaller..and that isn't going to happen..LOL
Wasn't the mini shopper similar but just way smaller...probably too small, I'm guessing.

The sad thing is I have been looking for a teal(and its the perfect teal!) color bag for a long time ...and I guess I might have to just face the facts and sell her...start looking again. The look of it is what I want but just smaller..and that isn't going to happen..LOL
Wasn't the mini shopper similar but just way smaller...probably too small, I'm guessing.
Though the mini shopper didn't come in teal AFAIK.

Cute!
Too bad it didn't come in all the colors though...oh well.
I like arm or hand carry:smile:

Is it really teensy though..like under 12 inches in length?

Yes, the mini shopper is about 10-11 inches long, 6.5" tall and 5" wide. The straps have a 5.25" drop, so if you have very skinny arms and you're not wearing a coat, you could get it on your shoulder, but then the bag will be right in your armpit.

I love it, though, it's supercute!

:crybaby:poor lindsay

this whole thread makes me so sad... they are such gorgeous bags with all the hardware, compartments and such... they just beg to be worn but i totally understand if they don't fit or suit y'all

I know!!! I'm with ya..its soo sad. It truly is a fab bag.
I won't be able to post pics just yet but wanted to say...I Love it..BUT..I haven't taken the tags off yet(and usually I'd have ripped them off ASAP and worn it a whole bunch of times..) so this is not a good sign for me.
It might be my hint to myself..that I need to keep looking..:pout: