I think I've found my next bag!

LV BarbieDoll

May 20, 2010
So I went into the nordstrom today to take a look at a few Gucci bags and I tried on this bad boy and automatically fell in love! I tried on the big one but felt like it was too big on me. This one looked a bit small on the inside but looked great on me. Idk which to choose?!?! I have a speedy 30 and a neverfull and I love my neverfull. Maybe I just have to carry less in the smaller one? Opinions? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380697149.085719.jpg

I am looking at purchasing this bag in either black or orange. It is gorgeous and I can't help thinking about it everyday. I have both NF and Speedy but thought this is something different. I have not look at the bag in person but most likely would go for the small one as I don't normally carry a lot.

Can't wait for your reveal!

It IS beautiful in person - and I know what you mean, can't stop thinking about a certain bag - being obsessed!:graucho:

I can't go to any Gucci store at the moment, hence thinking of purchasing it online. However, I can't decide between black or orange colour. Black would go with most outfits but orange is a pretty colour. Tough decision.

I have this bag in red and will be getting the black one next. I love it! I own the speedy 35 and a 3 neverfulls- mm and gm sizes. I think this bag is amazing!

So I went into the nordstrom today to take a look at a few Gucci bags and I tried on this bad boy and automatically fell in love! I tried on the big one but felt like it was too big on me. This one looked a bit small on the inside but looked great on me. Idk which to choose?!?! I have a speedy 30 and a neverfull and I love my neverfull. Maybe I just have to carry less in the smaller one? Opinions? View attachment 2353204

Fabulous bag! Has a very classically chic look.