I think I'm finished for now

Yep, I'm finished for now too. I really can't think of anything else I would like to add to my collection (sometimes I think hmmm Grenat, hmmm Rose, even though I really dislike pink and jsut don't think I would use Grenat that much)

All Twiggys in my collection so far.
06 Rouge Vif
06 Rouille
04 Pistachio
07 Vert Gazon
06 Origan
04 Seafoam
05 Sky Blue
06 Cornflower
06 Ink
06 Grey
04 Black
05 Caramel
06 Blue India (Haven't officially broken her open yet, she's for my birthday later this month!)
07 Anthracite (just got her, what a great colour!!!)
07 Vert Mini Compagnon (I think, the tag says Port Finn... something!)

Sometimes it seems so much. Too much, but I enjoy them a great deal.

I wish you well,

Bridget

yay, congrats Ronda-girl, i can't wait to see your group photo :yahoo:...i'm definitely on the path to bag zen (b-bags & otherwise)...i've thought i was there several times 'till another one caught my eye :nuts:...but after finding my flat brass pebbled first, i think i'm okay :love:...i dabbled in chanel for a short time, but realized they're just not my style...i've kept two that i got bargains on, but b-bags are where my heart is :heart:

I'm fairly done... I have 8 bbags and think they're too much for me, I can't truly honor them all. I'd like to get rid of a few, and in the future I'd love a magenta first and and a couple of days to complete my collection. There are loads of colors I'd love to have, but I can't spend any more money on purses. I like to have small-ish and neat collections where I use every item enough to justify keeping it.

Rondafaye congrats on being done! Beautiful collection...can't wait to see ur pics!

for myself, I wish I could add a vert d'eau, aquamarine, and a black bbag...but otherwise, I am quite content w/ my current collection!

Rondafaye, your collections sounds spectacular:party: - any chance of a family photo soon?
I'm always happy to hear that the point of contentment is out there. Mine is looming on the horizon, and like Danae, I feel overwhelmed when there are more bags than I can appreciate. There are a few more older bags that I would like for my collection, but neither I nor my budget can sustain this habit much longer :crybaby:

Ronda, I'm very close to done too. I'm actually fully done in terms of sheer volume. All that remains is fine tuning: shedding pieces that are underutilized, redundant, or perhaps too ordinary, and replacing them eggplant and anthracite. Besides that I'm finished too for now. I'm focused more on getting shoes/boots/clothes to match the bbags.

Ronda, it must be nice to feel that your collection is complete. I hope to feel that way soon, before my husband thinks I've gone completely bonkers (though I probably a bit crazy :P).

Rondafaye: Your collection is amazing and I look forward to seeing your group shot once your Magenta arrives.

I hope you find an orange or yellow someday:smile:

I am happy with my collection, but will be happier if I get an Anthracite City.

My collection is almost complete too, although I tried (really hard) to cap it at 4 bbags in one lifetime. All I need is a rouge First (maybe the new rouge coming out next season)...

Currently I have:
-black First 05
-turqy First 05
-rouge vif City 06
-black City 07