I think I'm finished for now

Rondafaye

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Unless I find a reasonably priced yellow or orange city, twiggy or day, I think I'm finished for now. Here is what I have in my collection:

Pistachio Twiggy
Bordeaux Twiggy
Anis Twiggy
Khaki Twiggy
Rose 04 Twiggy
Eggplant Twiggy
Turquoise 05 Twiggy
Bronze City
Gray Shrug
White GH Day
And a Magenta Day on the way!
And a French Blue Giant Hobo on order!

Anyone else done or nearly so?

Ronda!!!! What an amazing collection... waiting for pics :whistle: I know you've thought carefully about each of your aquisitions so that is one very tasteful and lovely collection. Congrats on a feeling of contentment!

i think i am. i just want a pewter city or bronze city and i think that's it for me. also maybe just one bag in the brief style....

Yes rondafaye, we definetly need pictures because that collection sounds astounding! I also can understand the feeling that you're done... you have many amazing pieces.

Ah, a fellow Twiggy lover!

I, too am finished for now, unless I find a black Twiggy with pewter hardware. That doesn't mean I won't buy a bag this fall (I probably will -- I think I'd like a MidA), it just means I don't feel driven to acquire more.

Here's my collection (and I'm going to post a group photo later this week -- my first photo posting!):

05 Olive Day
06 Rouille Twiggy
06 Greige First
06 Marron First (my first bag!)
06 Ink Oval Clutch
07 Anthracite City

Each bag is different, and so special to me. I love chosing my "style of the evening" and dressing around the bag. :smile:

I am truly blessed!

I'm never DONE :P but here is what I have so far:

06 Black City
06 White City
06 Rouge Vif City
06 Blueberry City
06 Greige First

looking for a Brown bbag right now - hopefully 05 Chocolate! :yahoo: otherwise, maybe Cafe or Truffle??

and going to list the Rouge Vif on ebay this weekend :sad:

after that, back to Chanel :shame:

What a great collection of colors! I can't wait to see your group shot.

I'm not sure that I'll ever be able to say that I'm done building my collection. Up until about a week ago I had about 12 bags on my want list. I think I have it narrowed down...then someone on this forum posts another beautiful picture of their own bags and all of a sudden I want them too! :graucho: I need to learn how to focus! :nuts:

Ah, a fellow Twiggy lover!

I, too am finished for now, unless I find a black Twiggy with pewter hardware. That doesn't mean I won't buy a bag this fall (I probably will -- I think I'd like a MidA), it just means I don't feel driven to acquire more.

Here's my collection (and I'm going to post a group photo later this week -- my first photo posting!):

05 Olive Day
06 Rouille Twiggy
06 Greige First
06 Marron First (my first bag!)
06 Ink Oval Clutch
07 Anthracite City

Each bag is different, and so special to me. I love chosing my "style of the evening" and dressing around the bag. :smile:

I am truly blessed!

congrats highgloss I hope you do find your twiggy:yes:

I am almost done too, having just got my last HG recently. I am sort of looking for a sky blue mini Twiggy (larger size) and an 05 caramel City, but they are not really HG's, in the sense that I would consider them only if they are reasonably priced.