I think I have problems~

Then I went and bid on a LV agenda - okay - I don't really use agenda since I have a Palm Treo that keeps everything in check for me but .. I just wanted it ... AND I only had a very small budget and the price was right - I haven't gotten it yet .. but I think it's old .. and maybe dirty :crybaby: Why .. oh why did I bid?!

What kid of agenda is it? A lot of people (myself included) use the small ring agendas as, not only an agenda but as a wallet. At the time I couldn't justify paying the amount for a new LV wallet, but a new small ring vernis agenda...the price was just right, so I got a small ring agenda in Framboise (pink) vernis, got some filofax inserts, some really cute pink panda agenda inserts and use it as a wallet AND and agenda.

Here's a thread that talks all about it with pictures too...
Do you use your small agenda as a wallet? Let's see it!

What kid of agenda is it? A lot of people (myself included) use the small ring agendas as, not only an agenda but as a wallet. At the time I couldn't justify paying the amount for a new LV wallet, but a new small ring vernis agenda...the price was just right, so I got a small ring agenda in Framboise (pink) vernis, got some filofax inserts, some really cute pink panda agenda inserts and use it as a wallet AND and agenda.

Here's a thread that talks all about it with pictures too...
Do you use your small agenda as a wallet? Let's see it!

I got the small ring agenda also - I saw the agenda as a wallet thread - been through it more than once :idea: - I want to wait to get it before I go and get some of the filofax inserts. But I did get some Hello Kitty inserts to make it look cute.

I'm hoping that it's not so "used" that I can't get it clean the way I want to .. It's a blue Monogram Agenda - hopefully it's not hard to clean - I certainly don't want to make it worse than it may be ... but I'm getting ahead of myself, it might not be as bad as I worry - should be here by this weekend.

:graucho:It's:graucho:just:graucho:a...new start!!! i'm STILL like that!!! everyday!

was taking my final exam at school...and a mathematics circle question...

i looked at the circle for 1 minute...!!! THINKING..."my astropill......"

:PLOL!!! AHHH~~~i know! lol:Push:

I know what you mean.
I find myself looking at the LV site everyday and wondering what I would like to buy next.
I try to space out my purchases and am not going to get a bag until the winter when I will really need a nice treat.
That doesn't mean that I won't get some accessories or sunglasses in the meantime :smile:

You took the words out of my mouth, I'm totally like that! I just got my Speedy 30 and i did try the 25 and yeah it really can hold a lot for a little bag!! But i've been looking at the other LV ladies speedy damier and I LOVE it too!!! But I couldn't afford it right now or any time soon so I do the same and look on here and louisvuitton.com and eluxury hehehe Its hard... so addicting!!!!!! SO your definitely NOT alone :smile:

When I first started buying LV, I promised myself that I would buy only ONE bag. Then I became obsessed with LV. I broke my promise within 3 months!

I have now been dreaming of the mirage speedy.

I totally understand how you are feeling. You have caught the LV bug and there's no turning back now.

I get like that too! Even after getting a dream bag, I start obsessing over another one and I have to get it! I stare at pictures of the bag all the time. It is torture! The only thing right now that is stopping me from getting more bags is that I can't afford them! hehe

I get like that too! Even after getting a dream bag, I start obsessing over another one and I have to get it! I stare at pictures of the bag all the time. It is torture! The only thing right now that is stopping me from getting more bags is that I can't afford them! hehe
^^^Yup, that is exactly what happens :confused1: BtW Glamzon did you finally go back and get the min lin speedy? I ask because I have been thinking about it since I saw you looking at it........I really am hopeless.

ok... i am totally like that. i am forever surfing the net, getting obsessed over the many great bags out there. not only louis vuitton but every beautiful bags! moments after getting one, i just think up more to buy and more to be able to match my clothings... more bags to fit all occasions.... and then, i found this forum where i see many people like me!
you are not alone =)))
For me, i will give myself maybe a weeks time? and if the impulse does not wear off then i will go get it, if the finance permits, that is... if it does not, well, i carry on dreaming.
:love:

Haha... glad you started this thread. I thought I was the only crazy one. My husband bought me my first LV Neverfull MM Mono 2 months ago, then I went to eLuxury, eBay, Let-trade, every LV site you could imagine everyday, work hours, midnights, weekends... alas.

So, within 2 months I got a matching mono zip wallet for my bag, then got 2 Epi Noes (red & blue), and now looking to get LV scarfs to dress up my Noes... Also looking to get Speedy 30! This is like never ending addiction. Be careful!