I think he's leaving me soon...

Hi there, I am new to the purse forum, but you letter caught my attention. My heart goes out to you. Losing a pet that means so much to you is very hard.

He is a real cuttie~ Obviously, not very old, just very sick. May I ask what is wrong with him? How long have you had him?

Just a few months ago, we had lost a kitten that I had fallen for. I am not a 'cat' fan (more of a dog fan) but this kitten stole my heart This is the ONLY cat, I ever really liked. He was great.

He was in our garage playing and wondered out to the road. I felt impressed to go look for this kitten, like NOW. I counldn't find him anywhere and decided that someone obviously took him in the house, and within 15 minutes, my daughter came screaming into the house after she got off the school bus telling me that the kitten had be run over. Ohhh, my heart fell. I couldn't speak. Looking at the kitten, I realized it had been run over by a school bus, that passes our house. So, now we have just the 'brother' cat and one dog. I am not quite sure I could ever find a kitten like that one, he was pretty amazing~ Extreemly Hyper and playful~a great combination.

I am praying for you,
Kathy

I'm so sorry and heartbroken to hear about your loss. It's especially hard to lose someone that you have bonded with so much and with so much love. I can't imagine how different your home must feel right now. I think a collage is a wonderful idea. Many of us would like to see it.

You, your DH, and Jimmy are in our thoughts. I really hope you are ok. :heart: As difficult as it is, please take some comfort in knowing that you gave Jimmy a wonderful home and lots of affection. I am sure he knows how much you love him.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I don't know what to say, just that I have 2 dogs of my own, and if they were to leave, I'de be heartbroken. You, your DH, and Jimmy are in my thoughts. I wish I could give you hug.