I spy you spy.. anyone wanna see my spy? **pics**

honestly. i didn't really like it when i first got it but i'm loving it now. it's SUPER light even with all the junk that i carry all the time.

i haven't gotten any compliments on it yet which suprises me. IT'S A BEAUTIFUL BAG PEOPLE!!! TAKE NOTICE!!!

honestly. i didn't really like it when i first got it but i'm loving it now. it's SUPER light even with all the junk that i carry all the time.

i haven't gotten any compliments on it yet which suprises me. IT'S A BEAUTIFUL BAG PEOPLE!!! TAKE NOTICE!!!

1. That's too funny! When I got my black Spy (also an eBay purchase), I wasn't too crazy about it. I thought I wanted to go right back to eBay and sell it! That was until the first time I carried it. As you mentioned, it's so light and it's not even a problem when it's full of "junk", LOL. Maaan, I can't tell you how much I LOOOOOOOOOVE that bag now!!! I see why people have multiple Spys. They don't just look good, they're simply great bags!

2. Ya haven't gotten any compliments cos everyone who looks at it is in awe!:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: It's like when you see a celeb on the street and you're too shocked to say anything. Then 5 minutes later, you pick your face up off the floor, get your composure and your ability to speak back, but it's too late. That's how people feel when they see your bag. That's why you haven't gotten any compliments YET! They'll come.

1. That's too funny! When I got my black Spy (also an eBay purchase), I wasn't too crazy about it. I thought I wanted to go right back to eBay and sell it! That was until the first time I carried it. As you mentioned, it's so light and it's not even a problem when it's full of "junk", LOL. Maaan, I can't tell you how much I LOOOOOOOOOVE that bag now!!! I see why people have multiple Spys. They don't just look good, they're simply great bags!

2. Ya haven't gotten any compliments cos everyone who looks at it is in awe!:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: It's like when you see a celeb on the street and you're too shocked to say anything. Then 5 minutes later, you pick your face up off the floor, get your composure and your ability to speak back, but it's too late. That's how people feel when they see your bag. That's why you haven't gotten any compliments YET! They'll come.

though i would love another one, i can't afford it. but if i were to get another, it'll def be the metallic one. that one is awesome!!!

people look at the bag but no reactions yet. oh well. now that i got my spy, i'm going to keep my promise and lose some weight so i can look good with it!! woohoo!!!

i'm going to keep my promise and lose some weight so i can look good with it!! woohoo!!!

LOL! I still have a gut from when I had my baby. Okay, so it was two years ago, but the evidence that is the belly is still there. When I carry my Spy on my shoulders, the bottom accentuates the not-so-flat tummy. I feel your pain. I gotta eat some salads and do some sit ups so that come summer, I can carry my Spy and not have to worry about my gut stealin' all the attention away from it!

Best of luck to us both! If only I could eat stuff in moderation...:Push:

LOL! I still have a gut from when I had my baby. Okay, so it was two years ago, but the evidence that is the belly is still there. When I carry my Spy on my shoulders, the bottom accentuates the not-so-flat tummy. I feel your pain. I gotta eat some salads and do some sit ups so that come summer, I can carry my Spy and not have to worry about my gut stealin' all the attention away from it!

Best of luck to us both! If only I could eat stuff in moderation...:Push:

i wanted to drop 15 pounds so i joined jenny craig. i went for my weigh in yesterday and i lost 4 pounds!!! JUST from eating their stuff. not bad eh?

so this past weekend, my close friends saw my spy and they were like "YOU GOT A FENDI?!?!?" they asked how much and i told them that it's like 2k retail but i only paid around 800 for it... which for me is a GREAT deal.

they looked at me like i was crazy for spending that much. at first i felt guilty too but now in retrospect... i don't care cuz i love it mucho. it fits anything and everything and it's light.

i was wearing my new pointy heels out shopping and i knew my feet were going to be in miserable pain so i brought along a pair of flip flops in my spy. I LOVE that it fits everything and you can't tell how stuffed it is!

oh yeah, i have a pic of me holding it when i went out to dinner on fri. i should post that when i get home!