I SOOO do not want your bag...

Ok Compass Rose and CGSprings: GUILTY AS CHARGED!!! LOL :shame: You gals SURE do pay attention!

Mulberry is a brand that I like -- except it doesn't work for me! I love the look of the bags...and yet, they seem to me to be clunky and heavy.

I decided it is good that I don't want all your handbags, because it shows me that my handbag interest is quantifiable and satiable -- instead of an addiction that knows no bounds.

I realized that I'm not as hardcore as some of you! LOL!!!
ITA!!!! I've said this before also. I must have bounderies in my life and handbags are no different. :yes:

Usually when just pictures of the bags themselves are posted, I could take them or leave them but when they are modeling pics and I see how nice they look when worn, I really get into them and start checking them out at different sites or trying to track them down IRL.

me too!! i fell in love with bbags this way. and then i felt the leather. yum! the modeling pictures are the best. and even if i don't necessarily want the bag that is posted in a subforum, i'm happy for the poster for finding a bag that makes them happy!!

I love that I see bags I would never even notice, still less consider, on TPF. I regularly think 'wow, but not for me' and very rarely think 'not for anyone'! Seriously, I use this forum as an insight into the range of bags out there and often realise a bag is gorgeous but 'not me' - probably more than I think that a bag is gorgeous AND is me! No matter though - I love those that wouldn't love me and those where we're a match made in heaven!