I Simply HAD to HAVE BOTH....The Speedy Mirage AND The Limelight Clutch....

I got the call from Atlantic City today too on my Mirage Noir but damn I was really hoping it wouldn't come until November to give me a chance to recover from other purchases. I can't believe they only give you 24 hours to respond, I couldn't even make it there until Saturday....don't know what to do.

I got the call from Atlantic City today too on my Mirage Noir but damn I was really hoping it wouldn't come until November to give me a chance to recover from other purchases. I can't believe they only give you 24 hours to respond, I couldn't even make it there until Saturday....don't know what to do.

charge it ... charge it! worry about it later!:graucho:

Thanks everyone, for your sweet replies....

And one thing, about the Limelight....it is magnetized on the sides, so that it can e-x-p-a-n-d if you need to put more things inside, (see photo)

Attachments

• lime2.JPG
    lime2.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 85
Oh wow .. your pictures of the Mirage are stunning. So far I'd been able to convince myself it wasn't worth the $$ now after seeing your pics though ... sigh if only I have an LV fairy godmother. :graucho:

Wow, I love the Limelight clutch!! It looks TDF in perle!! Not a huge fan of the copper, probably because I wear mostly colours that would coordinate with the perle better. And for like $1300 that's SUCH a good price for a runway piece...I would so get it if I didn't have difficulty thinking of a use for it :P