i should ban myself, but petrol elise?

thanks for the input, ladies. once again, you guys were very helpful. i think i'm going to get it. i'm taking thithi's advice and selling two maybe three of my bags that have been sitting in my closet unused. that way, i won't be cutting into funds that can be used for more important (read: boring stuff).

Petrol is a really great shade of blue. If you can a) afford it, b)you want it really, really badly, and c) it's going to be very difficult to find in the future then I say go for it. Good luck on your decision and keep us posted on what you decide.

I picked one of these off the shelf at a MJ boutique a few months back and it took a while to clean up the drool. it's so so so gorgeous in this color. it's really the best blue in the MJ line!

I picked one of these off the shelf at a MJ boutique a few months back and it took a while to clean up the drool. it's so so so gorgeous in this color. it's really the best blue in the MJ line!

Is the MJ boutiques the only place that sells the Petrol Elise? I have never seen the Elise in that color at the dept stores (Nordstroms, NM, Saks). I love the Elise. It is my absolute favorite style.

Yay! I'm glad you're getting it, but without digging further into your funds. I know it's sad to let a bag or two go, but it's worth it if you're using them.