I Saw the new Spring Catalouge today!!!!

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
My SA told me that she must love me b/c she let me peek @ the new catalouge for spring...... all the canvas bags are coming out and they're making it in a satchel AND a demi too!!!!! And so many more things.... everything is ADORABLE!!!!

can't wait till it all comes out!!!!

OOOOHHHH and and and they have the bleecker duffle in CITRON!!! It's nice and bright just like the magenta!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

The SA I allways go to -Shes the best! let me see it today it was behind the counter also and I was telling her about what bag I want next The Med Lily so she backed ordered for me and as she was ringing me up. I purchased the tattersail cashmere scarf on PCE. She let me look at it! guess what when she handed me my bag she slipped the new Catalog in it! I have set down and looked at it and i want so much ! I really love those turn lock wristlet that
comes in leather and signature that has been posted and so much more who else has seen it?

The SA I allways go to -Shes the best! let me see it today it was behind the counter also and I was telling her about what bag I want next The Med Lily so she backed ordered for me and as she was ringing me up. I purchased the tattersail cashmere scarf on PCE. She let me look at it! guess what when she handed me my bag she slipped the new Catalog in it! I have set down and looked at it and i want so much ! I really love those turn lock wristlet that
comes in leather and signature that has been posted and so much more who else has seen it?

:nuts: your SA IS the best!!!

Any way you can scan the catalog? :angel: