I returned my Ergo hobo

disney16

Sofa King Delicious
O.G.
May 26, 2006
I was so excited to get the new Ergo bag but when I got it home I was a little disappointed. I don't care for the way that it fits under my arm and it is a little stiff. I know that this bag is brand new and it will loosen up with use but I am just very disappointed. Does anyone else feel the way or am I crazy?

Attachments

• Picture 270.jpg
    Picture 270.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 120
I tried to love the Ergo's. I do like the look - just not the feel, the hang- just doesn't feel right. I do like the leather slightly more than the signature pieces, and the totes more than the hobos. If you are not thrilled - send her back.

I had my mind set up on the tote but when I tried it I did not like the way it felt. So I went with the hobo. I may wait and get the Carly instead.

I had my mind set up on the tote but when I tried it I did not like the way it felt. So I went with the hobo. I may wait and get the Carly instead.
i like the tote better than the hobo, for sure. but i LOVE my carly- i think you would like it, too. have you tried the carly?

ITA! My ergo is super stiff. It's a total catch-22. I definitely don't want to keep it if it's going to be that way forever. But on the other hand, it might slouch if it gets used more. But I'm afraid to use it because then I won't get to take it back if it never loosens up. :confused1: