I returned my Ergo hobo

I also bought the large hobo and wanted so much to love it. It just wasn't right. So I returned it and when I get back from vacation I will take a look at the smaller one. (yes I am on vacation and STILL checking out the boards!!)

I really don't like the way my Turquoise Ergo Bag lays,
but a friend of mine told me that it is the Baseball leather and that I had to break it in. I am going to try this. If it does not get any softer after use I am going to be bummed. I really love the color but it is not broken in as my other hobos. The smaller Ergo hobos do lay properly unfortunately I find them a bit small for me.

i like the tote better than the hobo, for sure. but i LOVE my carly- i think you would like it, too. have you tried the carly?

I have been looking at the Carly for quite a while but I really did not want to spend that kind of money eventhough I had no problem dropping $840 on a LV:shrugs: .

Anyway I am waiting for them to get them back in the stores so I can try them. I have been able to find the black ones but I don't want it in that color.

I really don't like the way my Turquoise Ergo Bag lays,
but a friend of mine told me that it is the Baseball leather and that I had to break it in. I am going to try this. If it does not get any softer after use I am going to be bummed. I really love the color but it is not broken in as my other hobos. The smaller Ergo hobos do lay properly unfortunately I find them a bit small for me.

I thought about exchanging it for the smaller one but all of my things would not fit.

The carly is lovely - but will be on backorder for a long time. My store called me to tell me there is a problem with the distribution or something and they think it may be May until they get more in store. They did not know I already had one on backorder from the 1-888 number and it is set to go out on the 19th. So try the black one on and then back order back order back order!!!

I have the medium leather hobo and while I haven't had a chance to wear it very much yet, I've noticed it's started to slouch and loosen up a bit. I think it helps that I put more than usual in it, and the added weight helped break it in. The leather is probably different from the scarf and sig prints though.

I bought the small hobo in turquoise yesterday (and apparently they're popular in that color, because of the 4 Coach stores in West LA only one had it in the back). I definitely like the fit better than the bigger ones, and lucky for me (and my bank account) I'm a small bag kind of girl. The leather is a little bit stiff but it feels like the kind that will loosen up a lot with weight and time. I tested it out on a long shopping trip right after I bought it (with the tag still attached just in case) and after that I noticed it slouched a tiny bit more, plus it stayed on my shoulder perfectly. I'm not cutting the tag off just yet but I'm madly in love with the turquoise color so here's hoping.

I have been looking at the Carly for quite a while but I really did not want to spend that kind of money eventhough I had no problem dropping $840 on a LV:shrugs: .

Anyway I am waiting for them to get them back in the stores so I can try them. I have been able to find the black ones but I don't want it in that color.
well...were you looking at the leather or sig ones? i have the sig/chambray one (totally lucked out on tracking it down!) and i love it. i think it was $398? i can't remember. very reasonable- i use it for school, too.

i've seen a lot of macy's stores with the carly. have you tried them on there?