I received my LV wallet today YAY!!!

mickyruss

Feb 22, 2006
UK
It came today and I was so excited to receive it.I think its called Porte monnaie tresor :shame:I bought it from ebay for $210 inc priority shipping to UK.Its the perfect size and holds loads of coins and theres plenty of room for cards/notes ,etc :love:
Anyway heres some pics of my small but growing collection.They are all gently used but authentic.I can't really afford new but hey I'm not too proud to carry a gently used LV as I love the patina on them anyway and better this than none at all :wlae:The group pics are one with and one without flash.

Attachments

FashionMIKE

Aug 2, 2006
great collection! I own a new and pre-owned pieces, nothing wrong with that, STILL LV. Congrats!!! sounds like you got an awesome deal!!

mickyruss

Feb 22, 2006
UK
:tup: thanks,next on my list is a speedy 25.I had one last year and sold it but regretted it as soon as I posted it :crybaby:

mickyruss

Feb 22, 2006
UK
It came today and I was so excited to receive it.I think its called Porte monnaie tresor :shame:I bought it from ebay for $210 inc priority shipping to UK.Its the perfect size and holds loads of coins and theres plenty of room for cards/notes ,etc :love:
Anyway heres some pics of my small but growing collection.They are all gently used but authentic.I can't really afford new but hey I'm not too proud to carry a gently used LV as I love the patina on them anyway and better this than none at all :wlae:The group pics are one with and one without flash.
Oops how could I forget my little mono cles:shame: shes well used

Attachments