I received my LV wallet today YAY!!!

mickyruss

Feb 22, 2006
It came today and I was so excited to receive it.I think its called Porte monnaie tresor :shame:I bought it from ebay for $210 inc priority shipping to UK.Its the perfect size and holds loads of coins and theres plenty of room for cards/notes ,etc :love:
Anyway heres some pics of my small but growing collection.They are all gently used but authentic.I can't really afford new but hey I'm not too proud to carry a gently used LV as I love the patina on them anyway and better this than none at all :wlae:The group pics are one with and one without flash.

Attachments

• rsz_lv01resized.jpg
    rsz_lv01resized.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 67
  • rsz_lv02resized.jpg
    rsz_lv02resized.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 91
  • rsz_louis porte.jpg
    rsz_louis porte.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 286
It came today and I was so excited to receive it.I think its called Porte monnaie tresor :shame:I bought it from ebay for $210 inc priority shipping to UK.Its the perfect size and holds loads of coins and theres plenty of room for cards/notes ,etc :love:
Anyway heres some pics of my small but growing collection.They are all gently used but authentic.I can't really afford new but hey I'm not too proud to carry a gently used LV as I love the patina on them anyway and better this than none at all :wlae:The group pics are one with and one without flash.

Oops how could I forget my little mono cles:shame: shes well used

Attachments

• rsz_cles.jpg
    rsz_cles.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 41
Wonderful even patina on this
attachment.php

just beautiful - I hope my pieces end up looking as lovely.

Congratulations