I put a 19yr old Louis Vuitton Monogram Alma PM in the washer and dryer...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Thank you so much for the advise. I will definitely buy it. I am actually thinking of washing the bag again, much later. But first I will spray this product; hopefully it works so I won’t have to “ drown” the poor Saumur again.

2. Did the water turned out very brown ? Like dirty murky water?? Mine did. Look at my photos

3. Not really

4. The water turned very brown when I washed my noe. I was so grossed out!

Shivitz likes this.
  5. i think i'm going to give this a go with my old sac flanerie 45. it was my beater bag anyway but i lent it to a friend for a beach trip and didn't consider that she is a smoker... i just can't use or be near the bag now so why not. wish me luck!!

Kodi-

Shivitz likes this.
  6. Oh
    Oh my god - the water :yucky::sick:!!!
    Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

7. I know the feeling!! I am actually thinking about washing it again until the water comes out somewhat clear....

8. Good luck! How did it turn out??

9. So I just got a preloved denim mahina xs. I am so tempted to throw it in the wash. The color is black denim, and it looks pretty clean, or I can't see visible stains and it smells pretty good, but I just want to give it a little wash. Do you think this will be ok? The leather parts seem like it will he pretty durable and not damage.