I Pulled the Trigger...Bought 2 Botkier Bags!!

awesome video mielikki55!!!!
you really did a fabulous job and that helps so much like cloud said since I never get to see these bags in person....
cannot wait to see the howard!!

Cute video review, mielikki, thanks for posting it! The Logan is a great bag, hope you're loving it! Also, since I likely won't get to see the Howard St in person either, I'm definitely looking forward to that video review too! ;)

Thank mielikki! She did a fantastic job! Mielikki, maybe you should start a thread and put all you video reviews there.. Readers won't know that they are here unless they see it in the thread title. : )

Thanks, cloud! :smile: I was thinking about it but some bags will be sponsored. Obviously I need to give a shout out to the sponsor at some point in the video. Would that break a TPF rule? If it does, I guess I could just state that there's more video reviews on my blog in my signature?

I have my 1st video review available!! It's for the Logan Satchel. I hope you guys like it. I had a fun time making it...thought it took longer than expected. Lighting can be a tricky thing. I'm not sure how the youtube icon works, so click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV8yF...layer_embedded

I just watched your video review and really liked it. You reviewed a bag that I have and I thought your explanation of everything was spot on. Looking forward to the next review! :woohoo:

Here are some pix (finally) of the Venice Satchel in Ocean. It's such a gorgeous neutral blue!! I think it's similar in size to the Logan Satchel but it doesn't look overly large in proportion to me (and I'm vertically challenged). Maybe it's the shape? Hmm... Video review should be up on thursday. :smile:

P1000259 copy.jpg
P1000261 copy.jpg
P1000263 copy.jpg
P1000264 copy.jpg

P.S. I just realized that you can "insert" images. I've just been adding them as attachments for forever. Doh!

It is a very pretty blue mielikki and I love the style! (Biased opinion of course). The color on the site looks a lot lighter than they do in real life. I think the cinched part brings the bag in more. I think there is more going on with the logan so maybe that is why it seems bigger. (I am more vertically challenged than you!)
Congratulations! I look forward to seeing your review.