I plead temporary insanity!!!

Here are the results of my lunch time insanity...I blame it on the fact that I was hungry!!! Note to self...NEVER enter Hermès on an empty stomach...

Detailed shots coming up next!

Your beautiful photos have inspired me to make my own personal iPhone lock screen wallpaper.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374327302.284027.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374327302.284027.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 207
Oh Mr Posh, you are going to look dashing in that shawl!!! Add the wrist glory and you are on fire!!!! I know, isn't it nuts how so many of us (not me!) are buying shawls and it's stinkin' HOT!! 105 degrees today where I live and all I can think about is the CDC shawl. Congratulations to you!!!

Thank you all for your patience! I'm truly blessed with a great SA! So I popped into H after work one night and before work the next morning and found these babies. I had to restrain myself from buying Rouge Vif as well considering I already own it!

Introducing my new Fauve Matte Gator PHW CDC and Marine Shiny Gator PHW CDC! I'm so in love...I'm glad I waited all this time for the perfect rich dark blue!!! Not to mention it was the only one and I'm dying over the scales on both!!!

View attachment 2263745
Aaaaaaaaaaaah finally you unbox ! Very nice loot, one more time ! Congrats !!

Wow, nice find! I haven't seen any exotic CDC around in my H boutique for the past few months. They are obviously around. You give me hope Mr Posh Spice. Cheers. Btw what camera do u use? Impressive photos.

U sneaky naughty boy
Doing naughty at lunch hour again lol

Haha...not this time! I got off work early one day and the next day I didn't have to go in till later!!!

Patience is not my virtue! :lol: Your reveals are always worth it!

Hehe...happy now?!

Show me the moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voila!

Love your shawl, and dying to see what is in your two new boxes!

Thanks!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaah finally you unbox ! Very nice loot, one more time ! Congrats !!

Thanks! I need to stay far far away until my SO arrives!!!

My goodness, these 2 CDCs! The Fauve and the Marine colours are stunning!

Thank you! They were totally colors that I needed for my CDC collection...as soon as I heard Marine was in existence I was pining for it!!

Wow! Love your new exotic goodies!

Thank you!

The scales on both are insanely gorgeous! How lucky you were, and what blessings.

Thank you! I fell in love with the Fauve as soon as I saw it in the case and when the Marine was brought from the back I lost my breath when the box was opened. I'm so lucky with the scales...so gorgeous!

congrats on your goodies!! we are twins on the shawl..i love it the moment i saw your pic..and the two gator cdcs are amazing..

Thank you! I'm happy we're twins on the shawl! I NEED CW 11 now!!!

Wow, nice find! I haven't seen any exotic CDC around in my H boutique for the past few months. They are obviously around. You give me hope Mr Posh Spice. Cheers. Btw what camera do u use? Impressive photos.

Thank you! Seriously...it's either a barren desert or they're flowing aplenty! I couldn't believe the amount of colors available...good thing I own most of them already haha!!! I use my iphone 4S for photos, hope that helps!

Thank you all for your patience! I'm truly blessed with a great SA! So I popped into H after work one night and before work the next morning and found these babies. I had to restrain myself from buying Rouge Vif as well considering I already own it!

Introducing my new Fauve Matte Gator PHW CDC and Marine Shiny Gator PHW CDC! I'm so in love...I'm glad I waited all this time for the perfect rich dark blue!!! Not to mention it was the only one and I'm dying over the scales on both!!!

View attachment 2263745

Get out! Wow, you know how to do real damage in a short period of time!
S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!!!
Between all of these great new GMs for Fall, I'm forgetting all of the new exotic CDCs coming out that I need too!

View attachment 2263745

WOW...you outdid yourself. These are AMAZING.. !! Congrats!

Get out! Wow, you know how to do real damage in a short period of time!
S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!!!
Between all of these great new GMs for Fall, I'm forgetting all of the new exotic CDCs coming out that I need too!

Ugh...my poor CC is crying tears of sadness!!! I'm hoping nothing else shows up besides my SO and hopefully a Black Kelly Lakis 40!!!

WOW...you outdid yourself. These are AMAZING.. !! Congrats!

I'm so in LOVE!!! Thanks buddy!