I plead temporary insanity!!!

Thank you! Wear it in good health :smile:

Thank you very much!

Congrat. Love the shawl. Great choice. Can we see some modeling pic?

I'll try to take some...it's crazy humid here in the city right now though so we'll see!

Who needs food! Awesome loot!!! Will last a lot longer than any meal ;)

Haha..my thoughts exactly!!!

You've done well ... Please take a longer lunch break next time ...

Oh lord...that would bankrupt me!!!

I love everything!! Especially how all of the pieces compliment each other! So much fun :smile:

Thanks! These pieces are the perfect reflection of my wardrobe!

Oh, you have totally sold me, your pics are stunning!!!

Thanks, can't wait to see your reveal! I love staging photos...handy that I happen to do that for work!

Love all of your lunch break items! You've totally sold me on the shawl too! You've got great taste and style...can't wait for modeling shots! :biggrin:

Woohoo!!! I'm glad I'm able to enable so many others!!!

love, LOVE, these!
That shawl will look amazing on you, hope it will look amazing on me, too:graucho:
The narrow CDC is such a great find, a total success on the shopping front, dear Posh!
Would love to see some modeling shots!

love, LOVE, these!
That shawl will look amazing on you, hope it will look amazing on me, too:graucho:
The narrow CDC is such a great find, a total success on the shopping front, dear Posh!
Would love to see some modeling shots!

Aww thanks!!! I'm working on venturing outside in the humidity! I'll keep you posted with photos!

Amazing what you were able to accomplish in the face of near starvation and temporary insanity...and it all matches!! I vote for a second one on the shawl - it is a gorgeous neutral and you will get a ton of wear out of it...having a back-up is an excellent idea!! Enjoy all your loot!!

These are gorgeous!! The shawl is fabulous as well. I'm feeling as if I need to call my SA and do a little "damage"!
Hope to see some modeling pics! Thanks for sharing and enjoy all in good health!

Yes you should! It'll be well worth it!

Amazing what you were able to accomplish in the face of near starvation and temporary insanity...and it all matches!! I vote for a second one on the shawl - it is a gorgeous neutral and you will get a ton of wear out of it...having a back-up is an excellent idea!! Enjoy all your loot!!

Hehe...no matter how hungry or tired I am everything in my wardrobe ALWAYS matches haha!!! I'm debating how soon I should call my SA for a spare shawl haha!! Thanks!!!