I only stepped away for a few seconds....

What a gorgeous bag, it is TDF! Goes well with those gorgeous felines. Often in these threads I feel a pang that I don't have the bag, but this time I feel a pang I don't have that miniature Georgian house. Wow! Thanks for sharing a picture of it!

Loved everything... your kitties, your bed, your Georgian house and my heart actually skipped a beat when I scrolled down and saw your purse. It's all to die for....

Congrats!

Sorry I am late to the party...OMG OMG OMG!!! I noticed your avatar in another thread and thought that was the most adorable thing I have ever seen!!!! Your furbabies know great taste when they see it!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your beautiful new H baby too!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! and thanks for sharing!!! btw, that georgian miniature house is AMAZING!!! What a treasure that is!!!!

The bag is beyond gorgeous!!! There are no words....just drooling noises...

And your cats are so cute. And clearly well-raised ;)

Ok, that's it, now have a complex about Hermes bags. May have to get in line for a Birkin soon...

That's a GREAT bag! And I LOVE the pic of your kitties! I thought I was only one showing off baby kitties in Hermes (of course, I cheat and stick H {ribbons} ON my kitties...so it's not a clever as YOUR sweeties!

Thanks for posting that!