I OFFICIALLY HATE Fedex 2 day air!!!

OMG I totally know what you mean. This ALWAYS happens to me, and I am never home during the day b/c I am a full time student. I have tried to leave notes on the door telling them to just leave it, but nothing works. I always have to drrive to FedEx and wait in line FOREVER to pick up my packages! So frustrating!!

That felt good to let out..haha. Hope you get your bag soon and post pics when you do!!

I'm 100% convinced Fedex plays kickball with every package they handle of mine! Late delivery and false "attempt of delivery" is just ONE of my complaints about them. They're terrible. Packages often arrive mangled.

Hope you can get it worked out.
Congrats on your new purchases and good luck on the tattoo.

You're braver than me. I have one "tramp stamp" (haha I love that name cause it's SO not true! lol) across my lower back and the pain was tremendous. But wow it's cute. If I could only see it to enjoy it. lol

Yeah, Fedex sucks @$$. I was in the bedroom one day while waiting for a package. Our doorbell's really loud. I heard nothing. Not even a knock. I finally went out later to check the mail and saw a note. Luckily fedex isn't far from where I live so I was able to pick it up.

This would aggravate me so bad!! I hear ya!

I actually stay home and keep my door open so the fed-ex guy doesn't miss me! I keep on the lookout for him too. I'm a little nuts that way...

I stayed home from work the day I was expecting my FedEx from eLux. I saw the FedEx truck pull up right across the street from my house, patiently watched it for a few minutes.. and then it drove off. I then checked the status online and it said "Customer not home!" The guy didn't even get out of the truck. Why bother driving down my street and sitting there for 2 minutes and not even come to the door. How much time has that really saved the guy.