I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

I saw this movie last night!! LMAO!!
I so love Adam Sandler!! I have most of his movies, but this one is just better than Anger management, which imo is the best Adam Sandler movie!!

I loved it!!

^^ It actually isn't as offensive about homosexuals as I thought it was going to be. In fact I found it to be a little pro-gay and it instead portrayed the people against homosexuality in a bad light. But that's just my opinion. The message I got from it overall was that everyone should be treated equally no matter what your sexual preference is (and that's what I believe!).
I agree. I think the overall message was to show that it's wrong to slander and discriminate against homosexuals. The characters Chuck & Larry started out as homophobic, but had really evolved over the course of the movie after experiencing first-hand what it's like to be discriminated against.

I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to make a movie hating gays. It would just be a really really stupid and ignorant move.

Saw this today and loved it. The first 15 min I was thinking this is not what I thought it would be. It seemed more silly but it is very funny! There's always something going on, the jokes don't stop. Many funny scenes and cameos from a lot of stars, David Spade one of them.